Opinions Please!! Need To know if These are crappy

• Sponsors (?)

They don't look too bad. The only thing I would do, if I were to get them, is to check the hardware right away after opening the box. If it isn't grade 8 stuff, swap the hardware out for grade 8.

hhmmm well maybe ill try them out and check the hardware as said above.

sometimes with stuff that cheaply priced it gets me alittle worried about quality

keep the opinions coming guys!! thanks!

Anything you buy is going to be better than stock...and you will see that when the new ones are laying side by side against the old ones...

Get those..

I got some granatelli upper and lowers...and everyone says they are junk...but I noticed a huge difference...shaved a couple 10ths off my 1/4 and they are still holding up fine..

These are a PITA to install if you are doing upper and lowers!

I have those on my car - the uppers and lowers - I believe the brand is "Granatelli" - and they are the exact same design as many others out there. Big upgrade over stock - that annoying wheelhop during hard cornering and launching is gone. Make sure you add a generous ammount of grease to the bushings via the greasegun ports. The shop I took mine too added no grease and within a day it was creaking pretty nice. Grease fixed it up.

I just installed Mustangs Unlimited Upper and Lower's (very similar to Summit's)and I am very satisfied. My hardware was grade 8. Yes definitly grease em up good, I noticed a huge difference over the stock junk. Let us know if you get em.