Opinoins on Interior color... ( pics)

Leave Interior White, Paint it Red, or another color?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

ah what the heck, its already white, so il just clean it up and throw it back together...
After thinking it over i think whites fine.

Tips for painting... Well clean it VERY well, with laquer thinner, or whatever you can find. Paint it with a viynl/plastic specfic type paint. They sell the stuff at an auto paint supply shop, or upholstery supply shop. I forget the brand, but im sure Sems makes the stuff.

I say white. Red looks great in that picture, but it might be a little too extreme in person, and especially after having to look at it all the time. If it was my car, I would paint the door handle bezels black and possibly even the armrest (lid of the storage compartment, whatever you wanna call it.) It seems as if it might get dirty over time if it was white or maybe even red. I think either way, white or red it will look great though.

Go with what RC said.. Red whith black seats! You know its going to kick ass if it was red and black... Some inspiration :lol:
3345_1075062905.jpg
Now use your imagination and change the seats to black.

1105 said:
Go with what RC said.. Red whith black seats! You know its going to kick ass if it was red and black... Some inspiration :lol:
3345_1075062905.jpg
Now use your imagination and change the seats to black.

If you got the seats to be black and maybe found a black steering wheel your interior would look really nice. Just my opinion. :shrug:

-Drew