Orderd 2011 Mustang GT 9.5 weeks ago. No vin yet.

Rust preventitive. They coat the bottom of the car, pump the bottoms of the doors, put stain protectant on the leather, and something on the paint. I wanted it for the underbody coating and door coating.... Even though i dont plan on driving it to much in the winter, salt is bad here in iowa.

I got the auto because of the wife.... She didnt want to drive a manual with a car this powerfull. So it was either compermise or i buy a New Taurus.

• Sponsors (?)

Rust preventitive. They coat the bottom of the car, pump the bottoms of the doors, put stain protectant on the leather, and something on the paint. I wanted it for the underbody coating and door coating.... Even though i dont plan on driving it to much in the winter, salt is bad here in iowa.

I got the auto because of the wife.... She didnt want to drive a manual with a car this powerfull. So it was either compermise or i buy a New Taurus.

We dont even think about RP down here in S. FL. Aint nothin' wrong with an Auto..got one myself.. WIth the tune in a few weeks will be really fun to pound on!
RC

I know what you mean. Mine is going into storage at the first salt and not coming out until spring.:(

Did yours come with summer tires, or all-season?