ordering from summit?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, you have to call them, tell them where you saw it and for what price. The will check it and usually match or beat it by 1.00.

I believe that Summit is also matching Ebay prices now too since Summit has an Ebay store. They will only match prices from a person with an ebay store also, not a private seller. But im not 100% on that one.

Yep, all they have to do is check the other price. I ordered a few thngs last night and Summit lowered their price by over $90 to match! Plus they only charge $9 or10 for shipping and handling no matter what you order (unless it is oversized or truck freight).

Most of the time summit ground shipping is free, but sometimes it does cost 10 bucks.

Jegs price matches and is ALWAYS gauranteed to be at your house 2-3 days after you order. I stick to summit but I can remember using jegs for their free 2 day shipping when I needed a part quick.

Most of the time summit ground shipping is free, but sometimes it does cost 10 bucks.

Jegs price matches and is ALWAYS gauranteed to be at your house 2-3 days after you order. I stick to summit but I can remember using jegs for their free 2 day shipping when I needed a part quick.
Yeah, shipping is usually free but Summt always charges a $10.95 "handling" fee.

Yeah, shipping is usually free but Summt always charges a $10.95 "handling" fee.

Oh yea thats right, Jegs has that fee also, now that you mentioned it i remembered. But the free 2 day shipping from jegs is nice, summit usually takes 3-4 days.

Summit's new catalog says "Our free 1-2 day ground shipping covers most of the continental US". A few weeks ago I placed an order on Tuesday morning and it arrived Wed afternoon! Can't beat that.

wow I didnt know that, ive always loved summit, and have always ordered from them, ive only ordered from jegs once when I needed my part fast, but looks like its strictly summit now :nice:

Yea I love summit too. I order all my parts from them.

I also got them last month to drop a price, but it was there own fault. I was going to order a trick flow intake because the price has been creeping lately. It has gone up from 390$ to 460$now. But when I was on their site I noticed they still had it listed at 390. But the computer was acting up and was giving me problems. So I called them right away and ordered it over the phone.

They first tried to give me the 460 price but than I told them they had it listed at 390 on the net. It only took her a few min. to confirm. So that saved me 70bucks.

Sorry to say I did notice that they fixed that mistake that day after I ordered it.

I saved alot of money buy finding the parts online cheap and if summit can verify that the price quoted is from a business and it a new part they will beat it buy a buck. I got my HI-6 ign. and MSD dist. really cheap that way.

3.73s , my friends 4.6 4v had 4.10s and that was short and he has 1,000 more rpm to turn on his 96 cobra, so i think for a 5.0 373s might be perfect atleast since my car only revs to 5800rpm

I installed a set of 3.73 a few weeks ago and love them a lot. They totally transformed the car compared to the stock 2.73. I installed a 23 tooth speedo gear today to correct the speedometer.
I ordered some control arms from Summit on Wed morning, they arrived Thurs afternoon. Great place.