Ordering Kenne Bell for the 03 Cobra

neoclasiccl

Founding Member
Jun 1, 2002
Help I can't see !!!!!!
Well I finally decided to shell out the bucks and get a Kenne Bell for the Cobra. Since Tim (Cobra Killer) is now a dealer for them at his shop T&JPerformance I will be ordering it from him this week or next (waiting for mutual fund return) and hopefully will be installed within the next two weeks or so. Sorry I posted the thread so early but I am getting goose bumps already since Tim told me before that 600rwhp and a safe tune should be feasible :nice:

I will keep everyone informed these next few weeks. And Tim if your reading expect a phone call tomorrow and yes I am retarded now LOL :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

streetstang03 said:
That is going to bad ass! I saw some 03 Cobra's running the KB at a car show right after the 03 came out. They were all making around 620ish HP. It made me drool like a fat kid at the Hersheys factory as I stared at those amazing pieces of engineering!! :)

"i love ya like a fat kid love cake" = the best line evar....... ala fiddycent :D

You lucky bastard..Congrats on getting the KB! :nice:
What vendor are you going to give your business too hummm?
That Cobra is going to turn into a monster with the KB! :hail2:

Thanks guys :nice:

Xanax read above Tim (Cobra Killer) from T&J performance is selling and installling it for me :nice:

Xenon since the 2.3 whipple doesnt seem to be doing any better than the 2.2 kenne bell I am just going to go with something that is already proven at 600rwhp. KosherKobra is running the 2.3 whipple and his numbers have not impressed me at all. Maybe the 2.4 kenne bell will put out better numbers but I dont think I can wait that long for the results :D

MT1083 said:
Congratulations! I can imagine how you feel right now...although I don't expect I'll ever see 600rwhp. You suck btw.... :D

thanks man. All you would need it a forged stroker, stage 3 heads, and cams and 600 rwhp is yours. So if the motor ever goes south on ya upgrade. :) BTW (I am keeping my emergency funds in the bank for the stroker just in case ;) )

neoclasiccl said:
thanks man. All you would need it a forged stroker, stage 3 heads, and cams and 600 rwhp is yours. So if the motor ever goes south on ya upgrade. :) BTW (I am keeping my emergency funds in the bank for the stroker just in case ;) )

Thats what my plan is at the moment. If I have the money when or if the motor goes, I would love to throw in a built motor with the KB up on top. Brrrrr...I'm getting chills already. :banana: