Original 1965 Ford 427 Side Oiler motor

outofsync26

Feb 2, 2011
Everett Wa
So I have two 1965 Ford 427 Side Oilers (Yes Original 427 Side oilers) They were recently removed from a 1966 CrisCraft Yacht. One of the motors is reversed for this application. I know that these motors are Highly saut after for the Shelby Cobra rebuild Projects and Original 427's are next to impossible to find.. I am first wondering if anyone would be interested in them, or one of them.. Second I am curious what the value of these things are.. Both are in Good running condition, one has a bad starter. Other than that we had the motors running yesterday. I have heard Values of anywhere between 8k and 20k for a single running motor. Both motors are relatively low hours as the boat has been parked and used as a house boat since new. It has spent the VAST majority of its life Semi Permanently Moored. Any input would be Greatly appreciated..

Oh, the reason these motors were removed was the boat is under a full Restoration and we have two 454's that will be replacing the 427's.. The parts are much more readily available for the 454's and Selling the 427's will help to pay for the restoration.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any feedback

• Sponsors (?)