Fox Original Miles Or Rolled Over?

Taken from OH out to AZ for a test? And then had a title issued 5 days later in OH? and then back to OH for good? That's just weird.

Regardless, I spent 10 mins studying the pics and can decide. It's either a very clean 163k miles, or a dirty 63k miles.

I can't decide from pics. I'd prob look at the small details with suspension bushings, weather stripping, amount of corrosion on underside, etc to try and decide

From the pics it looks clean, but the messy engine bay throws me off. Then again, the previous owner could have been a terrible mechanic and spilled oil everywhere which gathered the dirt and grime.

Degrease that engine bay and just go enjoy the car.

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

I think what happened was he had to get the emissions tested to get plates in AZ but it failed so he had someone here in Ohio get plates and send them so he could drive it out there the car didn't come back to Ohio until 2010 thats all I can figure anyway. The under body looks almost new all the bushings are good I haven't found anything rotten same with the weather stripping looks new other than a small chunk missing where someones foot must of hit it.