"Original" Performer RPM Intake Specs?

• Sponsors (?)

What specs are you looking for, like flow rate and RPM range? The RPM I know for sure is 1500-6500, but I haven't been able to locate a flow sheet on it. There used to be one in 94-95 Tech, but unfortunately, it's a red X now. If you can find anything on the Typhoon, it should be the same, since it's a knock off of the Edelbrock.

What specs are you looking for, like flow rate and RPM range? The RPM I know for sure is 1500-6500, but I haven't been able to locate a flow sheet on it. There used to be one in 94-95 Tech, but unfortunately, it's a red X now. If you can find anything on the Typhoon, it should be the same, since it's a knock off of the Edelbrock.

The opening in MM was the spec I was looking for. I have a 70 MM egr and TB on it right now.

I just bought a Trick Flow intake that has a 75mm opening, I'm trying to figure out which intake to use. The trick flow is this one....

Trick Flow Specialties TFS-51500002 - Trick Flow Track Heat Intake Manifolds for Ford 5.0L - summitracing.com

I also bought a set of SVO X302 64cc aluminum heads and a small blower cam with 276/280, .544/.560 specs.

I guess I could just take the TB and EGR off and measure! The main thing though was the RPM range. Thanks for the help with that!