ORP Roller Spring Perches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opentracker

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Feb 4, 2004
ORPSP3.jpg

Improve the handling of your classic muscle car with Opentracker Racing Products Roller Spring Perches. Stock and aftermarket spring perches use rubber as the bushing between the perch and the perch-mounting shaft which greatly increases the effort required for your suspension to move. Our roller spring perches use roller bearings to greatly reduce this resistance which improves ride quality, responsiveness to the road, and improved handling.

$199.00 plus $8.60 Shipping in the US.

http://www.opentrackerracingproducts.com/perch/

Or send us an email at [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

be careful....

The stangnet powers that be dont like advertising for items that you or your company are selling unless they get a hefty HEFTY cut. I have been warned several times. FOrtunately, the classic guys here are a little more lenient

allcarfan said:
be careful....

The stangnet powers that be dont like advertising for items that you or your company are selling unless they get a hefty HEFTY cut. I have been warned several times. FOrtunately, the classic guys here are a little more lenient

Thank you, I don't want to step on any toes! or get mine stepped on. I'll ask the Moderators about the add and offer them a BIG cut or see if they want some free parts. We have a new lower price so I thought I would spread the word.

Thanks again,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.