OT - Election Day..

Joes95GT

Jan 23, 2003
Delaware
This is just a reminder to all who have been living undergroud for the past 6 months....

Tomorrow is Election Day. Go out and vote! If you don't care who wins, then go out and vote for the person that your best friend wants to win. If you don't have a best friend, then vote for who your parents want. If your parents don't want anyone, vote for whatever guy has the cooler name.

Too many people have died for your right to vote. You are disrespecting them by not acting on the freedom that they've provided.

Please don't turn this into a political thread. I'm not trying to create something that is going to get locked again. Please keep all (Bush versus Kerry) opinions out of this for the sake of Vib not having to lock it.

Joe

• Sponsors (?)

Kerry/Edwards '04!!

I'm not registered to vote, but I know I should have. I'm 24 :rolleyes: It doesn't really matter in my case though since the candidate I want to see win is smoking his opponant in the polls for New York :) I can't wait for the results, regardless its gonna be close, just hope no shady things happen in FL again.

votes wont matter here in FL... they allready fked it up :nonono: some 13,000 votes have to be recounted because the disk they were stored on was currupt, and 200+ votes are getting thrown out because the ballots are "questionable" if they are real or not.

1105 said:
votes wont matter here in FL... they allready fked it up :nonono: some 13,000 votes have to be recounted because the disk they were stored on was currupt, and 200+ votes are getting thrown out because the ballots are "questionable" if they are real or not.

And people wonder why the European Union is sending "observers" over here. The potential problems with the total electronic voting are rediculous. One hacker could probably screw up the whole thing. :nonono:

19 registered and voting tomorrow. hopefully im not in a really small group here of the young ones here on stangnet voting. everyone should vote that can. the younger generation has to make their voice be heard so some old bastards dont make decisions for us based on values and the social norm when they were teenagers.

did anyone here happen to see last week's southpark episode? i didnt, but i heard it was pretty funny...i guess they had an election in which you could either vote for "giant douche" or "turd sandwich" i have been trying to figure our which is which...but i am not sure.
anyway Bush has my vote... he is a moral man

I'm sticking to STAN’s opinion for this election: WE aRe choosing between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. So good luck choosing one!!!
(I hope bush looses :notnice: regardless who wins, I’ll take a monkey on a stick!) And for all you pro war people I gotta say, anti-war is not anti-america, it's just that: anti-war :flag: , they need to listen to some techno and chill with that war :bs: !

bush is moral but thats all he is. To lead a country in war you have to have more than morals, like maybe a plan.
But to lead a military group you have to stand by something and thats what bush does. But i dont like either, so...

kiNe5 said:
bush is moral but thats all he is. To lead a country in war you have to have more than morals, like maybe a plan.
But to lead a military group you have to stand by something and thats what bush does. But i dont like either, so...

WOW....and what is the so called plan that Kerry has becasue all he says is his PLAN is a good one with no deatails of any sort. :mad: