OT: What does everyone do for a living

What I do

Mechanical Engineer and Customer service for a company that manufactures Cinema and special large-screen Projection systems, specializing in optics.

Part time, Contributing editor for Hemmings and other Mustang magazines, and Shelby & Cobra authenticator for RAI.

(not to mention SAAC regional rep and full-time Dad!)

• Sponsors (?)

I'm with speedy66, I'm just a lowly milkman. :D And for ten years before that I was welding and machinist trash (inside joke). I always hated school. I vowed never to return after high school. Thats why I do manual labor everyday. Hey, all you young'ins GO TO SCHOOL !

im the only mechanic in truck repair shop for 2 years now, and love the hell out of it. before that i changed tires for about a month( they told me id work as a mechanic) and before that i was a tank mechanic in the army(loved the test drives also reduced the tree population in Ft. Sill).

Junior in High school, Part time at Cold Stone Creamery, (ice cream joint). I used to work in a garage cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning for 30 bucks a week :notnice: Now I'm at cold stone the most bs job in the world getting paid a average of 250 every 2 weeks + tips :nice:

Mike

install and repair tech for sprint for 8 years. befor that cable splicer. mostly just trouble maker although that doesn't pay as good. And I am paid to live in sunny Florida. I drive my stangs year round. Aint life great.

oboebrian said:
I'm a CAD Drafter for a prominant Landscape Architecture Firm. I design planting, irrigation and the wall designs for projects such as Walmart, Sams club, schools, freeways, parks etc. I also restore and work on other people's cars on the side as well as training guide dogs for the blind. I'm also a full time student taking 16 credit hours at ASU.

And when exactly is it you sleep. Relax and take a breath man :D

Police Officer, have been for the past 2 1/2 years. While in college did a little bit of a lot of different things, carpentry, drywall, retail, was the service manager for a Pep Boys...the list goes on and on.

Dan

my job...not life

BS Chemistry/Math minor. I work at nuclear waste areas analyzing nuclear waste to determine % Plutonium, if there is enough Pu, we ship the waste drums to NM. Get to travel some :(, that means I miss my wife and don't get to work on the car....will soon be in Livermore, Ca