OT- You MUST see this

• Sponsors (?)

COME ON!!! It said OT didn't it? If you don't want to talk about OT stuff then don't click on it. If you call that CRAP then you are obviously a Fairy Kerry supporter. Don't mean to get all political and all but come on guys $HIT!!! Support our troops and pres.

Once again, Thank God that Bush won the election or we would be in really bad shape and we would all be driving a Toyota Prius because gas guzzlers would be done away with.

Nice thread Killercanary.

EpiKk3 said:
When were you active duty? Just wondering
I ETS'd two year ago from the army... Been going to school sence. I will probably be called out of inactive reserves sometime and will go and do my job without hesitation.

I was in Korea 9/11 and it was actually 9/12 for me... Got woke up in the middle of the night to perform guard duty at the gates due to possible terrorist attacks.

Actualy i have been thinking about going ROTC lately... depends on what my g/f does or says.. As an enlisted soldier you don't get the the respect that should be entitled to you, but as an officer you usually do... And as an officer who was enlisted you get more respect from the enlisted...

94DreamGT said:
All I'm saying is read the top:

5.0 Mustang TECH --> 94-95 Specific

If it's not tech...I don't think it belongs in here.

Paul...I don't disagree with your post...very good points and it has a very high level of merit.

Like I said...there is a lounge for topics not realted to tech...post there. I come to the board for TECH. I don't think I"ve ever posted one post in the lounge, and that's my choice. So...when I come to the tech section, I don't like to skip off all of the non-tech BS.

Like I said, moderators should have a say in this IMO.

Maybe I'm whining...but I just sensed a problem getting worse and thought I"d say something. Wasn't trying to pick on Paul...he was just the straw that broke the camel's back I guess.

Dude...chill out. This is like a virtual meet up for us since its so few thanks to the strict 94/95 section. Do you meet up with guys on the weekend and talk about TECH the WHOLE TIME you are together? What guys get together and talk about one thing for a long time? There is a world outside of tech for our stangs.

Now leave it alone and let the OT stuff be until we get a Lounge..if we even do. Post your tech...just like everyone else will and im sure it will get answered. Unbelievable.....

:shrug: So im wondering....i guess you hate all those threads about posting new pics of your stang and all that huh? :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

CPSTACKMONEY said:
COME ON!!! It said OT didn't it? If you don't want to talk about OT stuff then don't click on it. If you call that CRAP then you are obviously a Fairy Kerry supporter. Don't mean to get all political and all but come on guys $HIT!!! Support our troops and pres.

Once again, Thank God that Bush won the election or we would be in really bad shape and we would all be driving a Toyota Prius because gas guzzlers would be done away with.

Nice thread Killercanary.

CPSTACKMONEY:

Will all due respect, I ask you kindly to please shut your mouth.

I did not bring politics into this. I enjoy this board and it's probably guys like you that post stupid crap that make people who have real contributions to TECH not come to this board anymore.

And for the record...I voted for Kerry...and I'm proud I did. I could get into a lengthly hour long conversation with anyone who wants to discuss this issue as I have my reasons. I voted for Bush in 2000 and 4 years of his mistakes have changed my view. I will still back Bush because he is the President of America...but DO NOT call me a fairy for my political views...that is why you need to shut your mouth. Thank you.

Thanks paul. a little reminder of why we need to take it to the extremists is always ok in my book. And John kerry supporters may not admit it but Sadaam was an extremist and Im glad hes out of the picture.

Thanks "W"

moneypit94 said:
I agree with you.. Its good to have Saddam out of the picture. But was Saddam himself worth over a 1000 american casualties and counting? Especially after we ignored him for the last decade without incident. Not to mention the BILLIONS of dollars it cost, which in the long run we pay for...

I didn't mean to bring politics into this but i was venting and if i offended anybody i apologize.. But, When you have your G/F call and talk about how she is scared and that today a mortor landed in camp and killed a guy that was headed home that day after 13 months of being over there... yeah you start thinking about things in a different way.

You don't put the troops down for being there (thats there job, duty, and responsibility)... you put down the person who sent them and the congressman like kerry who voted for it...

And now that the elections are over I will shut my mouth once again...

I have friends that I served with in the Marine Corps that are there now. I wish I was there with them so they know they have someone to watch there back. As service men and women we know the stakes. we know people die in war. Its sad when one soldier dies let alone 1000+ in the grand scheme of wars however casualties are at a minimum when compared to other wars. In the end I believe along with my friends I served with that the world will be a better place. I will not and refuse to say it wasn't worth it. That just degrades there sacrafice and those that paid the ultimate price. For a soldier to give his life it can never be about nothing or for nothing. If they could look down From heaven I am sure they do not want to here it was for nothing. May God bless them for there sacrafice and In the end when all is said and done let it be known their death made a differance in this world.

tired of those flash movies everyone thinks they are of the utmost highest importance coolest thing ever made blah blah the first one was cool but come on how many times can you remake the same flash movie sheesh

Being new to the forum, sorry for those I offend. Well, no... I'm not sorry. Those of you who CHOSE to click the post, and then whined like high school girls must have forgotten about 9/11, or FAILED to realize the true meaning of this post. We are Americans, and we live in The United States of America, but we're definitely not united as is clearly apparent with the senseless babbling and ranting from the members who chose to critisize this post. Killercanary, thank you for posting this, I give you a big THUMBS UP! :nice:
For those who whined, I don't give a rat's ass about your political preference, if you voted, if you're even registered to vote, you are more than likely all Americans, and regardless of whether you support the war in Iraq, Afghanastan, or any other war, you're all being selfish little babies. IT'S AN OPEN FORUM, FREE OF CHARGE, WHERE PEOPLE CAN DISCUSS THINGS, INCLUDING SOMETHING OFF TOPIC FROM TIME TO TIME. Go move to Iraq, or Afghanastan, or even Iran, Palestine, Libya, Cuba, etc., you wouldn't have the freedom to join this forum, you'd live in an opressed society without the freedom to have a life like you do. You're taking things for granted apparently, and don't realize the cost of freedom, like that video said. I guess everyone here forgot that a war that FOUNDED this country, but I guess history is easily forgotten because you don't live in a society where terrorist activities are so common that you have to worry whether or not the guy who is standing next to you in line at the supermarket with the big heavy coat on could possibly be concealing a bomb under it, and is waiting for the line to fill up more before he detonates it. Grow up! For those who care, I voted for Bush, but had Kerry won, I still would've backed every decision he would've made for national security, as I will with Bush, as I did with Clinton. We as a nation elected the president, he didn't gain power due to a coup d'etat, now start being Americans and support the president, and our country. If you don't like the way things are, make a difference. Write your congressman or senator, get involved in local, county, and state governments. If not, you must not care that much, but just want to hear yourselves talk. Mods, please lock this thread, it's just going to continue to escalate to the point that we'll lose some very knowledgable members over an issue that will never go away in our lifetime.

:flag: Matt

StangGT1995 said:
Being new to the forum, sorry for those I offend. Well, no... I'm not sorry. Those of you who CHOSE to click the post, and then whined like high school girls must have forgotten about 9/11, or FAILED to realize the true meaning of this post. We are Americans, and we live in The United States of America, but we're definitely not united as is clearly apparent with the senseless babbling and ranting from the members who chose to critisize this post. Killercanary, thank you for posting this, I give you a big THUMBS UP! :nice:
For those who whined, I don't give a rat's ass about your political preference, if you voted, if you're even registered to vote, you are more than likely all Americans, and regardless of whether you support the war in Iraq, Afghanastan, or any other war, you're all being selfish little babies. IT'S AN OPEN FORUM, FREE OF CHARGE, WHERE PEOPLE CAN DISCUSS THINGS, INCLUDING SOMETHING OFF TOPIC FROM TIME TO TIME. Go move to Iraq, or Afghanastan, or even Iran, Palestine, Libya, Cuba, etc., you wouldn't have the freedom to join this forum, you'd live in an opressed society without the freedom to have a life like you do. You're taking things for granted apparently, and don't realize the cost of freedom, like that video said. I guess everyone here forgot that a war that FOUNDED this country, but I guess history is easily forgotten because you don't live in a society where terrorist activities are so common that you have to worry whether or not the guy who is standing next to you in line at the supermarket with the big heavy coat on could possibly be concealing a bomb under it, and is waiting for the line to fill up more before he detonates it. Grow up! For those who care, I voted for Bush, but had Kerry won, I still would've backed every decision he would've made for national security, as I will with Bush, as I did with Clinton. We as a nation elected the president, he didn't gain power due to a coup d'etat, now start being Americans and support the president, and our country. If you don't like the way things are, make a difference. Write your congressman or senator, get involved in local, county, and state governments. If not, you must not care that much, but just want to hear yourselves talk. Mods, please lock this thread, it's just going to continue to escalate to the point that we'll lose some very knowledgable members over an issue that will never go away in our lifetime.

:flag: Matt

Well put, and I agree whole heartedly.

Joe or Hillie, I agree, just lock it so we can get out of highschool here. It just sickens me to my stomach that after watching something like that some of you here can be as you are in this thread. Its a shame that the "unity" that we all experienced in the first few months after 9/11 is now gone apparently. I never started this thread to deal at all with politics, it was just something to make you think and remember the events of the past so you can see why we are where we are today. It was created by a stang owner's friend on another site and I thought that after all the bickering and such that has gone on with the election and such that this might bring a sense of Nationalism back to us... man was I wrong. I never saw anything like this video before. I view this war ENTIRELY different than moneypit does, BUT THAT'S OK. I TOTALLY see where he is coming from and I would more than likely have a different view on it if I had a loved one over there. My view is that I don't care if it was oil, a search for WOMD, or whatever for going to war. The middle east has proven to be an extremely unstable area and one that continues to get worse. Where were the terrorist from and where did they train... the middle east. My hope is that we can, by our intervention into the affairs of Iraq, gain somewort of stability and show the people there is a different way. It only takes one example. Its not the middle eastern people as a whole, but the way their society, religion, and governments are setup that allow extremist and terrorist a place to gather in strength and spread their hate of the "west". If we don't step up now and try to break the cycle, it will only get worse. We as a country have our work cut out for us in trying to change the people's perception of us there as there are YEARS of hatered that needs to be overcome. I see emails and post from the brave soldiers in Iraq and Afganistan and the story they tell seems far different that what is always portrayed on the news and such... things according to them are getting MUCH better. If this thread isn't locked before I get back from work, I will put up some pictures and such of the iraqi's welcoming and praising the US for what we are doing for them there and maybe you'll see why I feel the way I do. You don't have to agree with it, but you'll know where I'm coming from in my views. I sure hope there is no more political stuff here for a while... we all need a time to heal from the last few weeks. Again, this thread was NEVER meant to bring up ANY politics, but I guess I should have known better. :bang:

Lock this thread! Too many whining squabbling political morons in here and not enough warm-blooded Americans. The more people complain about Bush and Iraq. The more I wanna stick my M16 in there hands and have them go sit next to the single mother with 7 kids, who all are starving and half-naked, husband is dead from secret police imprisionment and torture, and thanks God every day she may one day at the least have a chance of some future for herself and her children because of U.S. humanitarian aid after the topplement of that cruel regime. I'll be sure to tell her that half of America thinks we were wrong and we're sorry for interferring. God bless the Marines and Soldiers that do the job "self-lessly" everyday without a complaint or being swayed by popular belief and know that everyday they are there is driven by hope for the Iraqi people.

Semper Fidelis!

:flag:

i didn't want to suggest to lock this thread b/c it is supposed to be a remembrance of 9/11 not of politics but anyways...

has anyone noticed how we didn't get bombed? all we got was a video from osama. he bombed spain to change the election, but couldn't even leave his cave for ours... so something right must be going on

haha, i just added to the political ramblings... oh well