Other Talk posse ballot closed....i would like in

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

mob said:
haha i dont really care if I dont get accepted, I just wanna know what it is haha.

haha :owned:

in my sig...and many others where it says

Member of the 5.0 Talk Posse
Nickname: Roland......ON DUBB'S
Title: Ebay Pimp

Celebrating our 4 year anniversary as Rulers of 5.0Talk.

-[White90GT]- said:
soo how would this sucking up go....i saw something in the other ballot about taking a pic in a public place showing ur devotion to the 5.0 talk....haha

Mr. White90GT,

You must shed all clothing and sprawl out on the hood of your Stang. Have someone take pics. Email them to me. [email protected].

Thank you,

Mammary Afficionado of Talk Posse,
Capri Crossdresser.

mob said:
haha i dont really care if I dont get accepted, I just wanna know what it is haha.

haha :owned:

They are a group of people who go around and derail every thread, make up weird named for each other and have turned some people away from this site with all there antics and nonesense. Noodles, and all this other garbage should be done else where in my opinion.

This is a forum about MUSTANGS......can we keep it to that?
They have moderators in there posse so I doubt it will ever stop.

I don't mean anything personal to anybody but this forum is full of nonsense and inmature stupid crap because some think its fun.

Guess I'll just stick to the Corral from now on:nonono:

Flavadave4 said:
They are a group of people who go around and derail every thread, make up weird named for each other and have turned some people away from this site with all there antics and nonesense. Noodles, and all this other garbage should be done else where in my opinion.

This is a forum about MUSTANGS......can we keep it to that?
They have moderators in there posse so I doubt it will ever stop.

I don't mean anything personal to anybody but this forum is full of nonsense and inmature stupid crap because some think its fun.

Guess I'll just stick to the Corral from now on:nonono:

Correction:

The TALK section is full of nonsense and immature stupid crap. That's what it's there for.

Status
Not open for further replies.