Other Talk posse ballot closed....i would like in

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

25thmustang said:
I find it amusing that most of the members in the "talk posse" have very low post counts. I guess they never stray from the talk side of the board over to tech and see whats really going on with Mustangs...

:D

I have no issues with what this is, other than the fact these same guys (no names, those who do it know) come into a lot of posts here and basically destroy them. They start with a little inside joke thats actually not funny (how funny can you be on the internet now??) and run with it. I have seen it a few times, and its usually the posts that make 3-4 pages where this happens.

Oh well, for those who do it and enjoy it must be fun, Im glad Im not part of it!

Enjoy it gentlemen!

Do you have friends :shrug:

Okay sorry I try but it had to be asked.

25thmustang said:
I find it amusing that most of the members in the "talk posse" have very low post counts. I guess they never stray from the talk side of the board over to tech and see whats really going on with Mustangs...

:D

I have no issues with what this is, other than the fact these same guys (no names, those who do it know) come into a lot of posts here and basically destroy them. They start with a little inside joke thats actually not funny (how funny can you be on the internet now??) and run with it. I have seen it a few times, and its usually the posts that make 3-4 pages where this happens.

Oh well, for those who do it and enjoy it must be fun, Im glad Im not part of it!

Enjoy it gentlemen!

well....all I have to say to that is that I am a 20 year old Kid basically and i still am learning alot about Mustangs....I will be the first to tell you I dont know alot and that is why all I do is read through the tech threads and listen to the good advice ....and learn. If I am knowledgeable on a subject I will be the first to throw in some input though, but I wont throw input in on a subject i dont know...

....anyways this has gotten to serious for me so i must resort to this......

noodle

Status
Not open for further replies.