Our 1st Cars

• Sponsors (?)

'89 Mustang 5.0 LX in December of 1996. A Christmas present from my father. He'd owned the car since new. I paid the insurance, maintenance, and repair. I also paid off the remainder of the note on it, about $2k.

'89 Mustang 5.0 LX in December of 1996. A Christmas present from my father. He'd owned the car since new. I paid the insurance, maintenance, and repair. I also paid off the remainder of the note on it, about $2k.

68 mustang 289 coupe in 1995... One legger burnout machine... Until the old c4 gave up... Could buy the car back but the guy wants 7 k for it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im old had tons of :poo:ty cars nothing cool till i was older.

very 1st car was a 66 bel air that turned out to have a rusted frame and i never drove it on the street :( I got my license in 87 so I have seen lots of cars ( 90% of them were just soul-less boxes )

62 Impala SS. Sold it to a friend and he proceeded to put it into a telephone pole. Fortunately he survived. First new car was a 93 vibrant red Mustang GT w/black int. I loved that car

2008 subaru legacy damn i feel like a youngster here parents helped me buy it when i got my first job at 18 never needed to drive in highschool since i was a short bike ride away

1967 mustang fastback bought for $1000 in 1979. 289 4 spd 4.11 rear. No AC,PS, PB or any creature comforts. Black on black. Blew up the 289 at E-t0wn when I missed a shift and forgot to lift... Found a donor with a 428 and a c6 and swapped it out in my parents garage along with a Detroit locker. Oh, can't forget the Doug Thorley sidepipes.. and Keystone Klassic wheels....

That car could go fast in a straight line, but had manual steering and 4 wheel drum brakes. It was just plain scary in the winter. Threw 4 bags of kitty litter in the trunk to try and keep it from spinning.

Good memories of driving up and down the Turnpike with open headers and slicks in the rear. Gotta love that $.90 gas prices back then/

Reactions: 1 user