Outnumbered By Idiots

Just search Pinterest for pictures of whatever you're trying to convince her to let you do. If it's on Pinterest, it's legit.
Especially if you figure out a way to add pumpkin spice. Bitches love pumpkin spice.

14726399_1608884276081786_2048970876484845568_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

How is it possible that a "Toby" spells that badly? I could slightly understand if it was a second language "thing" but obviously "Toby" don't read so well...and I have no clue what he even asked. :shrug:

How is it possible that a "Toby" spells that badly? I could slightly understand if it was a second language "thing" but obviously "Toby" don't read so well...and I have no clue what he even asked. :shrug:
My best guess is that he's deeply southern, possibly Texan, and pronounces "want" like "won't". That's real common down here, especially among hillbillies, rednecks, farm kids, and other rural folk. I don't talk like that, which is why I didn't fit in where I grew up.

My best guess is that he's deeply southern, possibly Texan, and pronounces "want" like "won't". That's real common down here, especially among hillbillies, rednecks, farm kids, and other rural folk. I don't talk like that, which is why I didn't fit in where I grew up.
If he's that close to The hills have eyes, as you think,..How does an idiot like that manage to use a smart phone, and even find facebook,..much less figure out how to join a group?

Talk to text coupled with a lack of editing.... or the inability to edit (no child left behind).....

Trust me I graduated high school in 07 there are plenty of people with high school diploma's that can barely spell there own name.

Almost none that know the difference between there their and they're or to and too......

Sad.

Talk to text coupled with a lack of editing.... or the inability to edit (no child left behind).....

Trust me I graduated high school in 07 there are plenty of people with high school diploma's
that can barely spell there own
name.

Almost none that know the difference between there their and they're or to and too......

Sad.

Including maybe,.......You?;)