Outnumbered By Idiots

• Sponsors (?)

Had more of the great Facebook advice. Asked about how to clean a egr..

Attachments

• IMG_0075.PNG
    IMG_0075.PNG
    998.5 KB · Views: 125
I was about to the other night. My ecm has the sticker missing and I was hoping 1 of the 10k+ members would know how to id it. Had people making guesses and reading me google results like I couldn't do that myself .

I gave up when he "educated"me that TFS heads move the valves forward and that they have to make special pistions for cams to clear.

upload_2017-1-18_10-41-48.png

So it looks like what he knows then: How to repeat a story heard on the internet but lacks the mental capacity to understand any of it. Got it.

Probably never seen an uninstalled aluminum head first hand.

Reactions: 1 user
So it looks like what he knows then: How to repeat a story heard on the internet but lacks the mental capacity to understand any of it. Got it.

Probably never seen an uninstalled aluminum head first hand.

exactly Noobz.. I'm not going to waste energy trying to help someone who knows nothing, but will argue they know everything.

Reactions: 1 user
exactly Noobz.. I'm not going to waste energy trying to help someone who knows nothing, but will argue they know everything.

Yep, because when it's all said and done, that whole chit show is manufactured drama about how cool they are and how impressive their car and knowledge are.

What it's not about:
Cars
Helping folks out with car issues
learning any damned thing that might be useful

I still think that it is HILARIOUS when they eventually find their way here and get butt hurt about having their "all about me and the e-thug life yo" avatar, shot in the face.

As a community, I think we all do a pretty good job of keeping it about the cars instead of the egos. Not perfect, but considerably better.

Reactions: 4 users