Pics for you guys. :nice:

Attachments

• fixed2.JPG
    fixed2.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 184
  • Sponsors (?)

quit worrying about ur subaru and hook that thing up lol
I appreicate the kind comments thanks. :cheers:
Actually I have done alot of bolton's to my mustang.
The 07 STI will not come until sometime in March because
I am on a waiting list to get it.The STI's ship straight from Japan
unlike the WRX's that are produced in the USA.
I have plans on installing a Procharger P1SC on the mustang
next year. :nice:

It's going to take some serious money for that thing to hang with the STI. I sold my 96 GT a year ago and it was pretty slow. My friend used to walk me in his 03 vert and I had gears, exhaust, shifter, etc. I wouldn't even beat one in my Cobra, although I spanked an Evo in my 95, but that's not really fair.

It's going to take some serious money for that thing to hang with the STI. I sold my 96 GT a year ago and it was pretty slow. My friend used to walk me in his 03 vert and I had gears, exhaust, shifter, etc. I wouldn't even beat one in my Cobra, although I spanked an Evo in my 95, but that's not really fair.

That's because you had the 5.0 SN95...I beat my friends basically stock (catback) 03 GT with my 96 GT auto and had only catback, PI cams and manifold, and cold air intake. On top of the fact that he's in a convertible so he has extra weight.

Clearly you misread my post. I said I got walked when I had a 96 (gears, exhaust, clutch, shifter)...my 95 would embarass a stock or bolt-on '03. And I don't know how you beat your friend with only those mods. You're not really making up enough power-wise. The improvements from the catback are negligble and you prob get 30 RWHP max from the other mods.