p-600 & 2 core intercooler for $1200

crazystang25

Jan 25, 2009
is a p-600 that was rebuilt about 1800 miles ago by procharger along with a 2core intercooler worth $1200.00. i guy in my class has it on his camaro and the car will be up here in about a week or 2. he also has 2 pullies for it. only thing i dont like about them is they arent self contained, also what kind of numbers have been pulled with them.

• Sponsors (?)

is a p-600 that was rebuilt about 1800 miles ago by procharger along with a 2core intercooler worth $1200.00. i guy in my class has it on his camaro and the car will be up here in about a week or 2. he also has 2 pullies for it. only thing i dont like about them is they arent self contained, also what kind of numbers have been pulled with them.

I might be wrong, but I doubt the head unit is going to fit on your car. Have you checked that yet? Also, you are going to need a new bracket and all the other parts. So I would say no.

the p600b is a smaller blower. It's not a bad blower, but you won't get big numbers out of one. A guy did get over 200k out of one on his 4.6 at the corral years ago.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the p-600b the same as a p1sc except for the fact the p1sc is self contained and the p-600b has to tap into the oil pan ? Another thing to look at is make sure the impeller goes the proper direction. My friend bought a Procharger for his Spec V Sentra got everything fabbed up threw it on and come to find out the impeller was going the wrong direction and the car was making like 1-2 psi. :rlaugh: