P.I.R. Vids from 4-9-05

• Sponsors (?)

03yellowvenom said:
Thanks Keith, now I can re-live missing my 11's j/k :D Thanks for posting them , since I cant go fast atleast I can look kool :nice:
11's can't be far away. Your reaction times are good. The car sounds great and the burnouts are smokin'.
burnout.gif

Very cool vids, Keith!

03SHKR said:
11's can't be far away. Your reaction times are good. The car sounds great and the burnouts are smokin'.
burnout.gif

Very cool vids, Keith!

Hey Brian,

I've been meaning to PM you about the upcoming Team Continential track day. I'd like to get some pointers from you. And see if you are still going.

Also, I'm hoping to get some kick ass vids from the open track session. I was looking at a mount for the camera. Love to get some in car vids to. The vids are from my new digi-cam. It will record vids at 30fps. The vids I posted were all at least 50mb before tweeking them.

Have you looked at corner-carvers.com? Lots of good info there.

Keith

great vids keith ! are you going down next saturday? take a vid of my lousy 15 sec. run i just want a vid of me to send to my brother, i cant down load video's to my computer with my camera. peace

john :p

Thanks Jerry, My car felt really strong, but was having problems hooking up.I tryed slipping the clutch and just dumping when I got desperate and it either spun or bogged, I raced better when my clutch was shot..lol..i'm runnung the MGW shifter this year ants nice I like it better than my pro 5.0 I was runnung last year, but the way I have it set up the shifter more over to the right, I wasnt missing third gear like last year but missed 4th instead, but Only once I think.Well thats all the exuses I can think of wright now :D

SMOKEDYA said:
great vids keith ! are you going down next saturday? take a vid of my lousy 15 sec. run i just want a vid of me to send to my brother, i cant down load video's to my computer with my camera. peace

john :p

Not sure if I'm going or not. If I'm there I'll get some video of you.

Keith

jordanvraptor said:
New camera Keith? Send me the 411.
You had to get one of me losing... :bang:

Canon PowerShot S1 IS

My little Canon S400 crapped out early last week right before leaving on vacation to the sand dunes.

The S400 will get repaired soon. Nice Camera. I took about 6000 pics with it.

The PowerShot has some nice features. The 10x optical zoom and 30fps 640x480 video sold me. The zoom works when recording video.

Sorry about the vid. Debated posting it at all. BTW the pulley puller is available anytime :D