Paint job color

I am restoring a 87 Gt the original color is red and silver however it has a custom hood white...new front bumper [blk] new hatch [blk]new fender's etc etc.....neddles to say it is 7 color's I wish to have it all Black but that would require alot of overhaul such as the engine bay inside the door frame hatch and all visible interior metal "frame". so my question is what is the perfect look Silver, white which would take a few coat's to get rid of the red, The blue that was used on the blue and silver car's ??????? or should I just bring it back to the original look. I'm not really keen on the red and silver....oh yeah I live in florida so don't forget that factor. I love the silver bbut I want a good paint job taht is not going to break me. :shrug: :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Color is totally up to you. BUT you need to prime everything first, so don't be concerned with how many coats it will take to cover the red. Also if you want a real nice job then you should paint atleast the door jambs also to keep from having a tape line to peel-up on ya.

2001 Cadillac cranberry mixed with red pearl,Take a look at the thread-----------------about which cobra rims chrome or silver,in this thread a guys got a pic of his gt with chrome cobras,but check out the color of this car!!Totally freakin awsome!!!!!!!!!!