paint scheme--what do you think?

• Sponsors (?)

00000008.gif

alright, i'm sick of thinking about this so i've decided to go with this here paint scheme. i don't want a two-tone (orange top, black bottom) nor do i want orange as the main color.

this has been a pain in the ass for the last few weeks and i'd like to thank you guys, uneverkno especially, for the help and for your opinions. it should look mean/classic when it's done. cheers, gents :cheers:

anytime man...just a thought... what about a 2 tone scheme...say like u was sayin orange on top and block on bottom but have the the boss style in 2 differnt colors such as have the senter of the hood lack and the piece that flows to the fender then where it breaks into black have the strip orange? just a thought though...

uneverkno said:
anytime man...just a thought... what about a 2 tone scheme...say like u was sayin orange on top and block on bottom but have the the boss style in 2 differnt colors such as have the senter of the hood lack and the piece that flows to the fender then where it breaks into black have the strip orange? just a thought though...

mind chopping it? i can't quite see it. thanks.

hmmm... no, i'm not digging it. i think what gets me is the way the stripe changes from black to orange, and i dont' like how it makes it look checkered.

how about two-tone orange on top, black on the buttom AND take the original stripe design but make it silver?

Hey uneverkno(by the way, whats your REAL name? :lol), could u do a black top, but only the window frame/pillar being black...not from the body line like u did above, and the orange bottom? So pretty much the bottom of the window and down would be orange, with black up top.

Just wondering how that would look with those wheels and such.

hey, that two-tone with the silver stripe actually looks pretty good!

i still like this one best, though:
ram12e3ad.jpg

it's simple, classic, and looks aggressive! thanks again, brother!

Attachments

• ram12e3ad.jpg
    ram12e3ad.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 84
uneverkno said:
My names Wes btw
ram154sk.jpg

just posted this one cause it looked kool lol
ram167ux.jpg

Nice work Wes once again:nice:

I think that orange one would look good if it was a darker more "burnt" orange color. That one just isnt doing it(thats not your cue to do another one!:p )

This is truly a life savor...being able to practically see what it will look like. Priceless:SNSign:

Attachments

• ram167ux.jpg
    ram167ux.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 83
  • ram154sk.jpg
    ram154sk.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 111