Painted Mirrors Pics

main.php

• Sponsors (?)

They look good to me :shrug: They arent yellow and worn out. Sure it might look better with clear corners...but hey, still looks GREAT as is.

I meant just the corners. Ambers just look odd on an all white car to me. The first thing every white car i have owned got was clear corners.

And to the people that have bought aftermarket headlights... I have never had a problem with DEPO... I just make sure that i seal them up before then go on the car.:shrug:

I meant just the corners. Ambers just look odd on an all white car to me. The first thing every white car i have owned got was clear corners.

And to the people that have bought aftermarket headlights... I have never had a problem with DEPO... I just make sure that i seal them up before then go on the car.:shrug:

How many miles have you put on the DEPO lights? Hasnt your car been a garage queen for a few years? :D (just bustin your balls man:p)

How many miles have you put on the DEPO lights? Hasnt your car been a garage queen for a few years? :D (just bustin your balls man:p)

:rlaugh:

the depo's were on chris' cobra when he bought it... He had them on for about a year or so.. i had them on for about the same. they were still in good shape till an HID fell out and melted the lock ring... So i bought another set of depo's:shrug:

I did reseal them once along the way

Update. The mirror housings were painted today but I haven't seen them yet. I'm picking the car up tomorrow afternoon. Just wanted to thank everyone who posted pics and offered their opinions.