Pair iPhone with two different sync vehicles

When I paired my iPhone with my Mustang it gave me a PIN to enter into the phone. Does this prevent a person from pairing the phone with a 2nd Sync system? I could enter a new pin for the new vehicle but I assume the old pin and the old vehicle will no longer be recognized? Anyone know?

Greg

• Sponsors (?)

I have my phone paired to both my Roush and my SHO I did not have any problems they both used a different pin. Also in my SHO my wife's phone is hooked up. The only problem I have come across is that when I get out of my cars my music from my phone turns on!!

Sometimes when I get in my car, the music from my phone, not an iPhone (I hate AT&T) plays over my system. I have tried to turn off the music player from my phone with no luck.
Anyone know how to do this?
It is an HTC Desire.

Sometimes when I get in my car, the music from my phone, not an iPhone (I hate AT&T) plays over my system. I have tried to turn off the music player from my phone with no luck.
It is an HTC Desire.

It is an HTC Desire.

I think that when you leave your car set to Bluetooth Audio it will tell your phone to resume playing when it reconnects. This happened to me the other day:

1. Driving with stereo set to Bluetooth Audio so I could hear the voice prompts from google's Navigation app
2. Got to my destination, turned off car
3. Exited Navigation app on phone
4. Later when I started my car, it automatically paired to my phone and started playing my most recent winamp playlist.

I think this is more of a feature personally. If you leave the stereo set to some other input Radio/CD/USB/etc then it won't do this.

PS. Interestingly, I found out the play/pause button works over bluetooth (at least to control the winamp app). That's pretty cool, I wasn't expecting anything like that at all with my 2011 which doesn't have Sync Applink. I haven't tried the Prev Track/Next Track button on the steering wheel yet, I wonder if they work too.