Part 2 of my build

• Sponsors (?)

I didnt order the flange or the y pipe. My MAF dosent have the flange,and i can make my own exhust to match up to my mid.We are doing the expansion/tie in to the bay bridge so work is kinda a PITA with california strict standards.I didnt do anything tonight like planned,went to look at a BMW to buy and also took the girlfriend and my daughter to race go carts tonight.Plan to get up early tomorrow and get bustin!Hopefully get the front end off and the old stuff off and then figure out how much of the panels to remove and refab for the turbo to fit.Pics of the progress tomorrow.peace

john:p

I didnt order the flange or the y pipe. My MAF dosent have the flange,and i can make my own exhust to match up to my mid.We are doing the expansion/tie in to the bay bridge so work is kinda a PITA with california strict standards.I didnt do anything tonight like planned,went to look at a BMW to buy and also took the girlfriend and my daughter to race go carts tonight.Plan to get up early tomorrow and get bustin!Hopefully get the front end off and the old stuff off and then figure out how much of the panels to remove and refab for the turbo to fit.Pics of the progress tomorrow.peace

are you in cali now?

Well i got what i wanted to done today.I removed everything i needed to,and also did a test fit of the turbo to make sure i wouldnt have to cut out the panel to make it fit.I worked on it from 7AM-noonish.Here is todays pics probably wont work on it much till monday or maybe tuesday?Goin to the drags tonight and all day tomorrow.peace
08140008131.jpg

08140008291.jpg

turbo-1.jpg

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo3.jpg

turbo4.jpg

turbo5.jpg

Yeah! It's about time you went turbo. Hey NOS boy, bet you $5 you put it in backwards... :) I sure hope you have a sponsor for rubber. I will start installing my FAST XFI next weekend. We should get them tuned the same day and hit the track. No mercy.

Gypsy hunter

Well it seems everyone is ditching the S/C's now adays and going turbo?Here is a few pics from tonights progress.I installed all the hotside and did a mock up of the turbo.I need to cut into my panel to allow the cold side to pass threw.The turbo will have a slightly diffrent look once it's finalized for installation.I will try to get the turbo timed and done to it what i want to,as well as the holes's cut for the coldside tomorrow.The only new part today was the boost controller.It's the hallman pro series,STILL waiting on my turbo blanket.So till tomorrow here ya go. peace
08160017281.jpg

08160018381.jpg

08160019521.jpg

08160019532.jpg

08160019541.jpg

hotside.jpg

hotside2.jpg