Part 2 of my build

Mine will work i beleive?The trick will be getting the correct spacing from the spacers,but i think i have that figured out also?Once my injectors come and i get a tune i'll be able to start it and tell ya better.peace

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

Got the DP in lastnight and the pipe off the IC,going to remove the nose tonight to reroute the wireing get the alt hooked up,then get ready to hook up and wire in my wideband.My injectors probably wont be here till monday :( so i'll be at a stop till they come in.My plans for the weekend is to go to my buddies and weld the flange on the IC pipe and use his MAF electronics that are calibrated for 60#'s already,since my LMAF sencer wouldnt fit in my flange i bought.So since his MAF electronics are calibrated for 60# already,caint i just install it and set the timming and fuel pressure and be good,as long as i keep an eye on the A/F?peace
0921001729.jpg

That's what they have it set-up for is a reverse pump. So I'm sure it works.....at least I hope so. I was thinking of the Moroso kit but it mounts too low and I'd have to use a standard pump AND a grooved pulley. I think I'll do exactly like John has if it works for him.

I ran a 350HP NA set-up in the past with a little more belt wrap then you have pictured and had issues, I ended up switching it around to get more wrap, also used a 93 Cobra water pump pulley and it made it better.

Oh yeah?Well i got a hemi and AWD!Top that! :rlaugh: Well back to the point,GF said go out to the garage!So well i did and heres what i did
mms_picture.jpg

mms_picture_2.jpg

all i need now is to weld the new flange on for my new MAFsener and filter and oil and hook up the wideband!Then onto the exhust system.

Well it isnt much of a video,but it's what it is for now.Got it started tonight for a few.Still no test drive need to finish the wide band and get the PCV system and exhust still.So far the alt bracket swap works cobra! peace
th_startup.jpg