Parting out 89 GT with nice grey interior

Discussion in 'Interior Exterior Parts' started by TIGGER, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am parting out a 89 GT that has a pretty nice grey interior. The seats are tweed, not leather. The car is a factory sunroof car. Hatch window was tinted so the cargo panels and carpet are in great shape. The car was hit in the front so the front clip is no good. From the doors on back, the car is in great shape. I have two sets of wheels. 16" pony's and some 15" turbines that are clean. I am located in Portland Oregon. Feel free to PM me or email me if you are looking for something particular.
  2. 89 gt parting out

im looking for a passenger rear 'cheese cutter' style taillite... does your gt have these... thanks.. steve
  3. Fox parts

I am needing the following:

Nice gray sun visors with mirror and light.

Full lock set-- doors and hatch, with key.

Set of good fog lights with brackets.

Power seat rack for driver's side

LMK what you have!
  4. Sorry, I am only going to be able to help you with the lock set. The visors are missing the mirror covers and the fog lights were both damaged when the car was wrecked. No power seat in this car. Let me dig out the locks and I will get back to you.
  5. Parts

Okay, sounds good to me! JLMK!
  6. I'm looking for a nice grey roller shade cover for the rear hatch, let me know

7. I have it, let me get it and make sure it is in good shape and I will get back to you.
  8. Sent you a PM
  9. 89 GT interior parts

I'm looking for the 2 rear interior panels inside the hatch area. Like the ones in the included pic. hatchpnls.jpg
  10. Sorry those sold already.
  11. Do you still have the 140 speedo?
  12. Sorry no, I sold it already.

13. im looking for the full gt ground effects and back bumper also center console
  14. Sent you a PM
  15. just the GT back bumper? Shipped to me 32822??
  16. Sorry, sold it already.
  17. Side mirrors left n right?
  18. I just have the drivers side left. The passenger side sold already. $20 plus shipping if you are interested.
  19. Need the right hand switch in the gauge panel, one for the 4 way & rear defrost. Do you have. Thanks!
  20. BTW, do you need power or manual mirrors? If you need manual, I think I have a pair.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.