Parting out a Red/Black 1986 Stang Need some parts too.

Papa Georgio

Sep 30, 2003
Have a 4 cyl engine with 189 000k on it, works great, carbeurated, if you want it you can take anything under the hood with it, I also have a 4 speed tranny with a brand new clutch. Both work perfectly and have been treated well.

For interior parts i have the dash, Gauge cluster, black and grey in color, seats and everything except the drivers seat is ripped up on the shoulder part.

The whole set up for the red back seat (needs cleaning)is there too.

The only thing with the car that does not work is the frame which has been cut up in the passanger side corner to fix another one.

I have the old style 86 Mustang taillights and cluster too. THIS IS A HATCHBACK. I have a spoiler for it too, just a basic one. The side fins have been converted to the mustang side windows, which are in PERFECT condition, and TINTED to 0 %
Very Nice

** If your interested in any part of the car or all of it in total then just email me at [email protected], or email me at [email protected] Thanks for looking**

• Sponsors (?)

side fins

help I need a flywheel from a 4 speed tranny do you have one maybe for sale oh please have it

Also interseted in your side fins. Do you have a pic. and will they fit my 1982 sedan coupe, trunk back. thanks Twobears.