Parts missing from summit racing order!

Matts89Notch

Jan 26, 2007
Well today I got my order from summit racing and when I opened one of the boxes and checked the build sheet every was checked off. I looked further into the box and I'm missing all the hardware:mad: :bang:

I called them up right away and the guy really did not have much to say. I told him what I was missing, he looked it up to confirm what I was saying, then said he is getting the parts shipped out to me asap.:nice:

Good service but still a pain that they were missing...all well I have to waite anyway to install this stuff because it decided to drop below 30*.....it was just in the 60's yesterday.....:nonono:

View attachment 391297 ..

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered from summit...and not all the parts were in the box....the order sheet said the hardware was in the box....somebody signed it off when the order was not truly complete....

It's cold out but if everything came like it was soposed to I prob. would be out there right now putting everything on the car dispite what I said...the problem is who ever signed that paper did not really do his/her job............

Haha, I'm in New England and it's freezing today (snow about 20 miles away) and we were running AC in the cars last weekend.

Don't let sub-30 degree temperatures slow you down. I'll never forget changing the fuel pump over winter: (between 10 below and up to a warm 0), laying directly on the cement ground w/the door wide open and no heat, and spilling gas all over myself trying to change a fuel pump. Like that night wasn't bad enough without wearing gas, ya know...

You guys think thats bad? You should live in oklahoma......the saying here is, "If you dont like the weather, BLINK!"

We have a similar one in New England: "If you don't like the weather, wait a couple minutes."

Don't let sub-30 degree temperatures slow you down. I'll never forget changing the fuel pump over winter: (between 10 below and up to a warm 0), laying directly on the cement ground w/the door wide open and no heat, and spilling gas all over myself trying to change a fuel pump. Like that night wasn't bad enough without wearing gas, ya know...

Don't worry I just got back in for a warm up break. I can't feel my toes or fingers lol. Well I got the a/c compressor off and will go back down to remove the rest of the stuff.

One thing I noticed was the ac lines running to a smaller radiator in front of the reg one with the fan hangin on it.....this also comes out right:shrug: ..

The second radiator youre talking about is the ac condernser. You can remove that.
I dont think Ive ever seen a separate fan on one so maybe somebody added one.
My '92 only has the clutch fan on the motor.

Haha ofcorse, I really had no idea how much crap comes out untill I started to remove it.

I got the trick flow a/c delete because it seemed like it added fewer parts....but do i have to reuse the a/c bracket for the powersteering or do I just use the plate that it came wiht? I'm kind of stuck right now because it got dark and their is one last bolt holding on the p/s....i can't get the damn thing off, it's the lower long bolt. I think it screws into the block, at least that what it looks like.....