Parts on the way! W00t w00t!

HoustonGT

Gilded Gelding
Apr 6, 2003
Houston
Well, checked my bank account and noticed that i finally got some of my money from the Marine Corps. I instantly ordered a MGW Short Throw with the orange handle and also the Bullitt front brake upgrade from buyfordracing.com. BTW, thanks urban96 for the link to their page.
I know they come with rotors, pads, calipers, ss brake lines, but will i also need to buy Banjo bolts or are those included as well?
If anybody has some install tips on the 13" brakes or possibly a link, i'd really appreciate it.
The car is going through a BIG change over the next 6-8 weeks. The following will be added to the car
*18x9/18x10 New Black Rims, its a surprise (not the typical Saleen, Bullitt, FR500s) :p
*99/01 Cobra Bumper and 01+ GT Hood Scoop
*BBK Ceramic Coated LT's
*3.73's (Gettin blown down the line)
*8000k HID Conversion Kit

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

jasonh_86 said:
Sweet! Congrats on the new parts!

That's gonna be one kickass ride man! :nice:
Thanks! Im just so happy cuz its been soooo long since ive bought anything for the car. BTW, ill post pics in a sec. of the rims im gettin...I was hesitant cuz i didn't want them to spread like wildfire and then everyone will have them like Bullitts:mad:. I won't give a name though haha

bakos24 said:
Sweet :nice: . Now the looong wait untill they come. :D
Tell me about it. Thats the worst part and on the day of delivery, UPS ALWAYS shows up at like 4-5pm :bang:

18x9
b1_1.jpg

18x10
a2_1.jpg

Attachments

• b1_1.jpg
    b1_1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 66
  • a2_1.jpg
    a2_1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 79
Hmm. I'd have to see those on a car first. As they sit now, I'm on the fence about them. You'll totally love the MGW, too. It makes driving the car a whole new experience. Take some slack out of your clutch cable at the same time, and you will want to hit every street light red, so you can bang the gears!

HoustonGT said:
I know they come with rotors, pads, calipers, ss brake lines, but will i also need to buy Banjo bolts or are those included as well?
If anybody has some install tips on the 13" brakes or possibly a link, i'd really appreciate it.

Yes, the SS lines come with banjo bolts and washers. I just installed the front kit 3 weeks ago myself. Very easy. Just pick up some good brake fluid and a peice of silicone hose to bleed the brakes

Install page

http://www.2kgt.com/item.php?itemid=15

-=NightHawk=- said:
i told u id do it for you, have patience :p

hrims.jpg

***NOTE***

it might look bad if u have an lcd screen i photoshop on a crt
Patience? Whats that :shrug: I like them, thanks for the chop. I'll post pics when i get them, but it might be a month or 2 since im doing other mods first :nice:

Attachments

• hrims.jpg
    hrims.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 92