Expired Parts, Parts, and more Parts ( all has to GO!)

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by auto doug, Mar 14, 2013.

1. auto doug

auto doug Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    I didn't see a spot for huge garage sales so I'll try it here. After twenty-two years of building and customizing fox-body and newer Mustangs I find my warehouse, storage sheds, top the paint booth loaded with Mustang parts and it all needs to go! So next weekend March 23 & 24th we will be unloading the shop and sheds and spreading everything out in the parking lot for you to rummage thru!
    Too much to list or try to set up for pics. Don't expect to find a lot of high performance or engine parts, that stuff got consumed, but a lot of misc trim & mldgs, interior pieces, wiring, switches, door panels, seats and some new covers, spoilers, 94 Cobra, Cervinis rear spoiler for 98, Bumper covers, 98 rear in blue with rocker mlds, brand new OEM 87 to 93 GT front bumper cover still in the Ford box (where you gonna find another one or those!) Parting out a 91 convertible with blk interior decent shape, lots of stock springs rotors, spindles, sway bars, doors, fenders, even a quarter panel for 85 Capri & a RS dash. A pair of fiberglass 99 up fenders, new 99 up door shells, good solid 85 to 93 convertible doors, qrt windows, 98 Laser red hood like new, 98 Cobra frt cover, some wheels tires stock, even a set of T-tops! 85 LX convertible v-6 California car no rust, for parts. 2000 Mustang parts car with Mach sound-system.
    Just to much misc to list, I'm even putting my SCCA Mustang race car project up for sale, this was a spare time project between my best friend of twenty-two years (the late Paul Brown Mustang racing legend and Champion) So I see that I'll never get around to finishing it since we are so busy at our shop Auto Kraft in Lincoln, Nebraska so the car needs to go to someone who can use it and get it on the track and beat the heck out of it and have fun with it! it has a serious cage, BartWorks frt suspension, auburn rear, etc. So if you happen to be driving across country on I-80 with the family on vacation, stop in off exit 399 in Lincoln, Ne. and rummage around our parts excess sale and maybe find what you've been looking for, I'm sure the family will understand strapping some exhaust pipes and bumper covers to the roof of the family truckster! call for more info 402 474- 2344 Doug

Attached Files:

2. auto doug

auto doug Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Update, due to crummy weather forecast for this weekend, I have moved the sale of all this Mustang stuff to March 29th thru 31 st hoping for nicer weather!

3. auto doug

auto doug Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    We are loosing our 20,000 sq ft warehouse and over twenty three years of body restoration shop projects we need to sell off some of our inventory appx 14 Mustangs and tons of parts mostly good used parts. Some NOS 65 coupe qrt panels & pair of fenders, and a few other small NOS items, some new reproduction as well, seat covers, 66dash pad, full console, buckets seats, coupe roof sections, glass, wetherstrips, carpets, trans, 2 4 spd top loaders for 641/2 one for 66 k code. couple c-4s and 3 speeds, rear ends, frt suspensions, hoods, lots of doors 65 to 73. chrome, trim and some sheetmetal as well. project CARS,1965 GT A-code fastback good title non matching #s rusty, 65 c-code fastback very rusty) bill of sale. 1967 California coupe nice solid 289 auto, air, ps, pdisc, bench seat and tilt! original paint glass and headlamps low miles! 67 California coupe damaged frt 289 auto, ps, pdisc. air, & complete smog system still in tact! rough body interior missing parts, 1968 California coupe red 289 auto. ps, very solid bottom side, 1969 convertible 351 fully loaded very rusty good title comes with a 69 coupe rust free parts car. 1967 A code fastback project car very rusty Bill of sale setting on top on a California donor car. 1966 coupe parts shell, 1965 A code Fastback east coast car very rusty bill of sale. 1985 California convertible parted out but good tube with v-6 auto. Lots & lots of parts, to numerous to mention! also 62 -3&4 Falcon parts, 63 Galaxie body shell & misc trim mldgs, 1964 Fairlane 2 dr parts, lots of MAN Cave items as well! also a couple used rotisseries www.rollerhoop.com

sale will be Saturday May 4th at 12 noon until 7pm, Sunday May 5th from 9am to 5 pm bring trucks trailers, friends and cash!

Auto Krpaint inc.aft body and
    712 west Cornhusker Hwy
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    402 474 2344

Attached Files: