Partshopper Spring Cleaning SALE

C.Harris

Da Boss
Founding Member
Dec 20, 1998
Partshopper.com is doing some Spring Cleaning, take advantage of some HUGE Savings, so check us out and get in on these mark downs while supplies last.....first come, first served.

We appreciate your support guys! :nice:

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Come on 4.6 guys, where y'at? 70 views and nadda :shrug: I got more response in the 5.0 talk and I was offering 2 item numbers for those guys
-Spring's here, so get off the couch and start turning a wrench on that Stang, ya bums.

Interested in something else? Talk to me.

Ok, now we're talkin'
Yes Stangless, Manual sets include all 4 pedals, and Four six...there's a flat $7.95 handling fee on all non-oversize items, nothing else.

yeah we were extremely overstocked in preparation for the holidays and started running out of room for other products....but what size ya looking for Helty, lemme see what I can do.

C.Harris said:
yeah we were extremely overstocked in preparation for the holidays and started running out of room for other products....but what size ya looking for Helty, lemme see what I can do.
18x9 & 18x10 black bullitts, like these (only black): http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-9...emQQcategoryZ43958QQitemZ8052946752QQtcZphoto

But Im not really in the market for rims right now, just got a job and I need a few paychecks to pay the bills before I dump anymore into my car. When that time comes, I'll send you a PM and maybe we can get something done :nice:

Can you do ground shipping to Hawaii? A lot of companies wont do it, and it prevents me from buying new wheels. $300 in shipping costs alone is enough to make me eat ramen for a month :(