People in PA

• Sponsors (?)

CJ's had a good turn-out even though it was pretty cool and windy.
Next one is in April on the second saturday 4-10-04. I plan to go If Im ready for the 40th, We leave on Monday night for Nashville.

May and June are the Drag nights for CJ's they are Alot of FUN and you get LOTS of runs well worth the $$$$

I'll probably be at the next CJ's cruise(couldnt make the last one because of work) but tomorrow is my last day of work so I'll be free for alot of the stuff.
Merkstang...we'll have to hook up sometime down in Nashville.

andy

I'll be leaving Thursday Night and getting there early friday morning. Any idea how long it's going to take to get down there? No one else is going that I know, other than my friend who is riding with me.

Andy

SilverSteed said:
I'll be leaving Thursday Night and getting there early friday morning. Any idea how long it's going to take to get down there? No one else is going that I know, other than my friend who is riding with me.

Andy

Not quite sure on time I thought 12hrs but that may not be enough :shrug:
where are you staying? I have to look where i am and I let ya know
Have you heard from Scott< How is he doing? Maybe we can get him to go!

I'm staying at the host hotel. But its not opryland because they sold out, so they sent the extras to a hotel across the street I think its called the Radisson. I haven't talked to Scott for a while. I don't think he will be able to go because of classes.

Andy

Pwr_by_FORD said:
Guess that means we're your bitches :owned:

On March 27th at Pittsburgh Raceway Park(New Alexandria, PA), there is supposed to be a Domestics only day that somone from SVTPerformance.com set up. Here's the link for anyone interested.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79645

We will be there. Unfortunately my wheels will not be here in time so I'm not racing my car, but my dad is racing his 91GT and my mom is racing her '01 BULLITT. I guess I'm on pit crew... Are you going?

sixty9boss302- its good to see another 94-95 owner here. Do you ever post in the 94-95 section here?

Pwr_by_FORD said:
Hell Ya! I'm adout 30 minutes away from North Huntingdon. I know the area very well. I'm in Monessen/Belle Vernon area.

I am from the Washington area, I know of a couple cars out your way, my buddy has a freind with a t-type I believe his name is mike, anyway, let me know if your around the meadowlands area, have a few freinds with rides who like to cruise. :flag:

thief in pa

last may 29 i sent a kid named robert tettemer $1310 through paypal for a s trim kit. i still do not have my blower of my money. like a dumbass i thought iwas safe by going through paypal so i didn't get any info from him. the police don't want to do anything because i live in il and he lives in pa.his yahoo id is junior2118301. go under his profile and you can see what he looks like. he also has his owen web page under his profile. a little help would be great. thanks stangnet. if you don't want to put his info on here, you can email it to me at [email protected]

merkstang, you ever cruise around/in kutztown? i don't think i've seen you around. my friend just got a job at autozone, 98 GT black. i'm up for some cruisin in the area, so is a couple of my "homies"....

ProKiller said:
merkstang, you ever cruise around/in kutztown? i don't think i've seen you around. my friend just got a job at autozone, 98 GT black. i'm up for some cruisin in the area, so is a couple of my "homies"....

I have Friends out there None with mustangs though... Id be into getting together want to go to CJ's on the 10th of april. I think Im going I just NEED ot get my car done to go to Nashville. We are leaving on Monday the 12th