people that own dogs, come on in

One Golden retriever named Gracie lu freebush(grace) because she was a clumsy pup and Ms. congeniality(sandra bullock)was out at the time(my mom & sis named her).
The GF's dog's name is cooper he is a mix of an australian sheperd and shelty. I'm trying to train him to be a frisbee dog.

• Sponsors (?)

This is my 1 year old Golden Retriever, also named Shelby
shelbyqb.jpg

Chihuahua, beagle, terrier mix....I.E. mutt!!

I named him Chevy, because I sold my Nova and had to still own a Chevy (Sorry guys) he is my little friend, weighs all of 11 lbs. Looks kinda funny cause I am about 235lbs, but oh well!

Attachments

• mylittledog.jpg
    mylittledog.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 79
A lot of cute dogs. You guys are in touch with your feminine side. :D I've always said that I want a couple of blue nose pit-bulls outside my house and small cuddly playful dog inside, like a sheetsu or something like that. Ok,ok, I too am in touch with my feminine side, well, just a tad. :p Ok, currently, I have two red nose pits, male and female. Best dogs ever.

PS, had to mispell sheetsu cause it was ** out. :nonono:

Here's a couple recent shots of our dog. She's a long coated Akita. Pure bred AKC but not show quality due to her long fur. We weren't looking for a show dog, but wanted an Akita with good manners. She's quite popular at Petsmart, and looks great hanging out the window of the Stang :D These are great dogs but not for everyone....

picture_016.jpg

picture_017.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to address the rest of your post...Our 'call name' for her is Isana, it means 'strong willed' in Russian. She got her name because the Akita is a very intelligent but sometimes stubborn breed, and I couldn't find any Japanese names that I wouldn't be embarrassed to be yelling if she got loose. She was chosen from the litter, because of her registered name, "Trouble".....which happened to be my wife's nickname, when she was single... :D Her full AKC name.....Shan Li's Been Caught Big Time Trouble!!! :)