People These Days!!

• Sponsors (?)

SleeperStang said:
I wish they would have stolen those gay ass wheels you have on there.

That's a harsh way to put it, but I have to agree with him.

Anyways, Someone stole my driver side lense just the other day. Actually it fell off while driving down the road and when retracing everywhere I drove I couldnt find it so someone made off with a perfectly good taillight lense off the side of the road.

I got things covered though, Just bought a used one (housing and lense) off ebay for $36

IMG_0341.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 31
My buddy had his LX tail lights stolen in the middle of the night of his GT. He was pissed to say the least. He also used screws to hold the new lenses in place.
There was times in our area that a lot of Mustang tail lights were getting stolen. then this one A-hole moved out of the area and the thievery stopped.

I hate people who steal.

I had a mustang with door locks that didn't work and had to ride the bus to work. So I parked it in the park and ride and took the rotor out the distributor just incase some jerk wanted to steal it. Yea when I got off the bus from work my ignition was fudged up and the battery was dead. Jerk offs but atleast the stang wasn't stolen.

yeah i remember putting the smoked tail lenses on mine, it was a bitch dude, with that lame a** tar like substance. But damn honestly it proably wasn't even a stang owner, a lot of people are just random a**-holes. Best of luck with your search for the deusch's.