Perfect fit Optima Battery!!!

MoNsTaMaCk24

Founding Member
Aug 12, 2002
Shippensburg, PA
D75/25 Yellow top Optima Fits PERFECT!!! I bought it from remy_battery off Ebay for less than 120... I put the yellow connecting piece to the bottom of the battery and stock hold down holds it in GREAT! If you didnt know I bought an optima from Auto Zone they stated one size fits all it ended up being too tall... I have rockford Fosgate terminals! But if you dont want to mess with your battery tray get this one figured I would let everyone know about this!

• Sponsors (?)

MoNsTaMaCk24 said:
D75/25 Yellow top Optima Fits PERFECT!!! I bought it from remy_battery off Ebay for less than 120... I put the yellow connecting piece to the bottom of the battery and stock hold down holds it in GREAT! If you didnt know I bought an optima from Auto Zone they stated one size fits all it ended up being too tall... I have rockford Fosgate terminals! But if you dont want to mess with your battery tray get this one figured I would let everyone know about this!

Here are 2 dumb questions:
Is the "yellow connecting piece" a spacer plate that comes with the battery?
Will being a "Deep Cycle" battery cause any problems?

Thanks.

Yeah piece came on top of the battery connected to another yellow piece I believe to protect the terminals and from what i read about these optimas that I liked is... You can leave your stang sit for quite sometime and wont have to jump it... And they last really long! No problems here!

Optimas SUCK!!!

Only thing good about them is the replacement warranty. I have had 4 in two years.

Only keep getting them because they are free.

Other than that your standard Motorcraft is a far better battery for the money.

Optimas SUCK!!!

Only thing good about them is the replacement warranty. I have had 4 in two years.

Only keep getting them because they are free.

Other than that your standard Motorcraft is a far better battery for the money.

Seond that ^^^^, I would use interstate battery over that optiama.