performance automatics aod

foxna6

Feb 3, 2012
aberdeen MD
All right guys I have the street smart package I payed over 2000 for this thing its a POS I've had it just over a year its allways leaked never worked right hoping someone can help no matter where you set the t.v pressure it don't shift right I have the gauge set it to 3 lbs it fumbles P.A don't want to help me I've called them 50 times it has a life time warranty they do every thing they can to not have to deal I'm stuck with this thing it cost all this money I've drove it like 500 miles I don't know what to do oh and I have a b&m hammer shifter hooked up to it if anyone knows how to make that crap work right let me know thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Not really just want to drive the thing and for 2 grand in transmissions I should be able to anyone with idias on what I should do should I call a lawyer and sue P.A should I just live with it save my money for another year and buy another performance automatic is soposed to be a real good company but I can't tell anybody

Invest in something else in case you don't know P.A is soposed to be one of the best its PA or lentech or sholda just got the tko it would shift just how I want it to I mean for what I have in it I could have

Well after calling again there gonna have there aod man call me and there gonna get it right no matter says the manager probably cause I told them all this is going on all the mustang forems we all know they don't want the bad press

Well after calling again there gonna have there aod man call me and there gonna get it right no matter says the manager probably cause I told them all this is going on all the mustang forems we all know they don't want the bad press

That's good, just stay on there ass until its working as advertised

After calling several times talking to the boss and three techs they told me bring it in and they'll take care of it .its life time warranty its only like a hour away so ill be dropping it off to them next week ill let everyone know what happens guess that means no Fox this week or probably next:(

we ran an PA supercomp C4 in a 03 cobra when i worked for amazon when they were in edgewood. we always had good luck with it and the guys at PA were always good to us. im sure why will make it right

Yeah srt they say there gonna fix it just pisses me off as its only got 600miles on it that me driving it to.lowes last summer for Friday night cruise its never worked right PA says it should chearp 2nd probably 3rd its never it shift so soft and fumbly and I've call then so many times to try to fix it i saved for a year to buy the thing and have like 2300 in it

No wish I could but I'm going camping with my sons cub scout pack on Edgewood proving ground ill be there next week though hopfully I'm gonna try to adjust the pos AOD this week and see if it works better put that v3 on the car and only be able to drive it like 20 miles to work in forest hill one day hope to meet you at lowes one of these weeks I go to the track a lot on wedsday night hope to take that little srt4 I built for my buddy up this week should run mid 11's

nice! we are heading up to cecil tomorrow to watch since we are motorless for the race car right now. should be good for the next one though.