performance questions

packl3ad3r

Jun 14, 2004
ok, my girlfriend has a 2000 v6 stang (her dad would not let her get the v8) imm looking to make it faster since she wants a v8 but would it be better to do a v8 swap or just get different cam, and everything and make the 6cyl quick she likes to be unique and so i thought making the 6cyl faster might be a better idea let me know what you guys think thank you

• Sponsors (?)

forget about the cam for now buy u a sct x cal 2 a asp underdrive pulley and agear 3:73 for man 4:10 for a auto and if that is not enough for her get u a zex wet kit w/ a 75 shot (fine for stock) with all that aint no stock gt gonna keep up with that if u do all the work yourself total investment is around 1500 and if you really want to get really serious look at a ssm head intake package the first sixer i played with had exactly what i told u about except it had a bassani v6 catback exhaust (great tone by the way) and i busted more gts than u could shake a stick at its now one of my daughters (took away the nitrous before she wrapped it around a tree LOL) so you can see it can be fast and she can have fun all the while learning respect for the ponys potential