Pet Peeves!!!

:mad: I just have to vent, I really hate it when people sit next to me and my wife while we're eating at a restaurant. I always look for a spot where I have my space but there's always some idiot that sits right next to us. I get so pissed that I get up and move everytime. I don't know why I hate it so much but I do.

• Sponsors (?)

I always get the guy asking for directions in front of me at the toll booth.

I always get the screaming baby directly next to me on the plane.

I always get the guy screaming into his Nextel phone right by me in a restaurant.

I always get behind the slow accelerator guy when the light turns green.

I always get behind the guy who decides to clean his windsheild at 60MPH after I just washed my car.

I always get into the slow line at the bank and the drive thru.

I hate.......

People who talk with their mouths fool
Smelly Girls
People who let silent farts out in the elavator
Rotten Food
Pants with words written on the ass
People who lean against your car
People who walk really slow in front of you when your in a hurry
People who talk really loud in quiet places
Loud ass annoying babies
People who wear sandals with socks
Girls who wear a lot of makeup
People who crack there knuckles
People with really greasy hair
People who talk like they know what there talking about but they make a fool of themselves (especially about cars)
People who think my car is a 4.6
People who are full of themselves

Dam i hate alot of things lol

[Rant On\]

My biggest pet peeve of all is when people chew food with their mouth's open... :bang:

I also have to agree on the slow accelerating drivers, the drivers who ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT actually go the speed limit, and the people that sit at green lights and are too busy talking or yelling at their kids to actually drive! [Rant Off\]

i hate shopping with my girlfriend. she'll pick up a shirt and debate for 15 minutes about whether it will fit, then if it will shrink, then if she likes the color, then if she has anything to match, then she'll go through her closet in her head and make possible outfits, then the price, then the line at the register, then the lighting, then her waist line, then the after all that decide she doesn't like it and pick up the one right next to it and do it all over again. i'll be lucky if she buys a pair of socks in a whole days worth of shopping.

people who can't admit when they are wrong.
materalistic people who think that money can make every problem go away.
ricers

I hate...

Hearing someone's bass while watching TV in my living room.

People who park across the lines in a parking lot.

People who take up two spaces while parallel parked on the street.

Neighbors who park too close to my driveway.

People who DRIVE SLOW IN THE LEFT LANE (gah, drives me crazy).

People who buy a dog, then leave it outside in a cage all the time.

People who bull**** about their car (my 1989 Corvette runs 12s now that I've added an intake spacer!).

When I was in college, I absolutely HATED this girl in one of my classes...she was an attractive girl, but everyday she'd bring food into class. She was a LOUD eater...so I'd hear *CRUNCH* chew chew chew *GULP* *CRUNCH* all class. It drove me crazy. Disgusting bitch.

1. Nails on a chalkboard sound
2. People who chew gum really loud
3. People who make turns and don't use blinkers
4. People who pull to the left to turn right easier
5. Dudes who walk around the bar with their arms out flexing but trying to look like they are not flexing
6. Popped collars
7. People you talk on their phone and drive... hang it up
8. Liberals
9. You talked about the windshield wiper thing... seems like every time its nice out and I'm on a bike some dick decides to hit the button... you think its rough on a freshly washed car, try getting a face full wearing a only skull cap and sunglasses.

Adam

HISSIN50 said:
Um, where do you eat? Like in a cafeteria?
LMAO!

I'll make this the college kid list. All of this can be spotted easily on my campus, and it drives me crazy.

I hate...

1) People who chew with their mouth open.
2) People who talk with their mouth full - atleast cover your mouth when you talk.
3) People who cough/sneeze without covering their mouth.
4) Wiggers.
5) People who have to touch you when they talk to you.
6) When people don't understand 'No'.
7) When you hear people swallow when they're eating.
8) People who always talk in dorky technical jargin.
9) People who have a musican complex and think they're really cool because they're an "artist." You're not an artist, you're a ****ing *******.
10) Elitists (musical, financial, etc).
11) Yuppies (usually can be spotted carrying their gross-ass 9 dollar starbucks coffee).
12) People who always complain about money.
13) Girls who bitch about parties "only having beer" - just STFU and leave.
14) Chinese symbol tattoos.
15) People who dont beat their kids when their kids need to be beat.
16) Lateness.
17) Engineering majors who bitch about being engineering majors - again, STFU.

I'm running low on ideas, but I'll add more later.

Joe

haha a lot of these are great

Mine:

- When my roomate turns on his music when I'm already playing mine.
- People who wear flipflops when it's 32 degrees outside.
- Guys who stand right behind you waiting to use your machine at the gym. (use another machine bitch)
- ugly/fat sorority girls who talk and walk thinking they are cool now since they are in a sorority. (stupid bitches, you're only being used)
- People who wear running shoes when they play basketball. (you're just asking to sprain your ankle dumbasses)
- People who don't flush the toilet after taking a **** (i mean common how f'n hard is it)
- People who use the elevator to go up or down less than 3 floors.
- When you're walking with a girl and they decide to call someone on their cellphone.
- Slow people in the left lane.
- 18 wheelers who aren't in the right lane
- When a stupid ricer looks over at you thinking he can do something.
- When you're doing pen tricks and it falls out of your hand onto the floor during class.
- When you drop your pencil and you break the lead inside.
- Waking up early in the morning.
- Having to use the bathroom. (who likes using the bathroom anyways.)
- Liberals
- Women who complain about their rights. (It's not the 1800s bitch, now go make me a sandwitch.)
- When you trip and you know everyone saw. Walking it off like nothing happened is the worste feeling.
- When your batteries go out.
- Emo kids.
- White washed asian girls. (only like white guys, think they are white, only hang out with white people. Look at your skin and hair bitch, now go make me some noodles.)
- People who do not fear Chuck Norris.

I think I'm done now.

Totally forgot this one:

People that wear socks underneath sandles, usually Birkenstocks. Come on, its Winter, you are not making a statement other then I'm an idiot. Wearing Birkenstocks all year round does not make you in tune with nature. It just makes you cold.

11) Yuppies (usually can be spotted carrying their gross-ass 9 dollar starbucks coffee).

I actually like Starbucks coffee.. Its the only coffee that actually makes me bounce off of the walls (useful during finals week)

- White washed asian girls. (only like white guys, think they are white, only hang out with white people. Look at your skin and hair bitch, now go make me some noodles.)

I'd rather date a "white" asian chick.. :D

WhiteStallionGT said:
haha a lot of these are great

Mine:

- When my roomate turns on his music when I'm already playing mine.
- People who wear flipflops when it's 32 degrees outside.
- Guys who stand right behind you waiting to use your machine at the gym. (use another machine bitch)
- ugly/fat sorority girls who talk and walk thinking they are cool now since they are in a sorority. (stupid bitches, you're only being used)
- People who wear running shoes when they play basketball. (you're just asking to sprain your ankle dumbasses)
- People who don't flush the toilet after taking a **** (i mean common how f'n hard is it)
- People who use the elevator to go up or down less than 3 floors.
- When you're walking with a girl and they decide to call someone on their cellphone.
- Slow people in the left lane.
- 18 wheelers who aren't in the right lane
- When a stupid ricer looks over at you thinking he can do something.
- When you're doing pen tricks and it falls out of your hand onto the floor during class.
- When you drop your pencil and you break the lead inside.
- Waking up early in the morning.
- Having to use the bathroom. (who likes using the bathroom anyways.)
- Liberals
- Women who complain about their rights. (It's not the 1800s bitch, now go make me a sandwitch.)
- When you trip and you know everyone saw. Walking it off like nothing happened is the worste feeling.
- When your batteries go out.
- Emo kids.
- People who do not fear Chuck Norris.

I think I'm done now.

You are like the brother I never had! :nice:

The chicks with cellphones thing is definetly the worst though, that **** pisses me off and I let them know it.

Joes95GT said:
15) People who dont beat their kids when their kids need to be beat.
Joe
Oh how this pisses me off. I am going to either be the best father in the world or the worst, but either way my kids aren't going to step out of line with me in public... or in the home for that matter.

1. I would have to say that I hate posers. I know that's old terminology, but lately there has been this obsession with dressing like a damn farmer/hick locally. Wranglers, huge belt buckles, cut off shirt, leather work boots, and so on. I come from a farm, and when I see city slickers trying to pull it off it makes me want to kick them in the nuts. And by the way, I don't even dress like that on the farm and neither does 99% of farmers, so who are you trying to imitate?
2. FART CANNONS! I hate that sound!
3. Loud cell phone talkers.
4. People who are experts in everything and cannot be told they are wrong.
5. People who pull out in front of me, then drive like it's a parade. Get you ass in gear people!
6. Ricers, just for liking what they do.
7. People who are honkers. I really don't think I have ever honked at anyone, it really does very little to make any situation better unless someone is about to hit you and doesn't see you, then I suppose it could be justified.
8. Losers who waste their life on car forums... wait a minute...:rolleyes: :SNSign: