Photoshoot, I think so...

• Sponsors (?)

Justin is very close to you 87foxstang...

Thanks guys, yes the green GT is getting close to having everything done to it. Yes that is a T-56 in there, Viper Spec as well.

The burnout pic was fun, I'm actually just happy both tires spun for it, stupid trac loc.

I'm thinking we can meet in the middle and take some pics and go from there.

93.jpg

Not sure if we'd be able to get into that place - looks like a chain link fence around the outside. I think the local fraternal order of police might ask some questions:(

Amazing as always Bri - Where did you guys take the inside shots? Looks like a shipping dock?

Justin- nice shooting! What did you shoot the cars with?

When i get paint i'd like to meet up and shoot with you guys :)

I've been inside KPPC quite a few times, got stuck in one of those slide out body drawers in the morgue once... It's really creepy, there's broken glass and asbestos and graffitti on everything, but some rooms are eerily pristine, with paintings and inspirational posters on the walls, cotts set up, and soap still in soap dishes in the patient rooms... We also tripped a silent alarm on the 6th floor of one building one night and three of our flashlights went out simultaneously, needless to say it was a fun trip back down 6 floors in pitch black with murderous homeless people and knee high garbage everywhere...

It will be 100% impossible to get a car behind the fence, but my friend Lenny's band called Sixth Gate got exclusive rights about a year ago to film one of their music videos onsite.... it was pretty sick!!

oh yeah, amazing pictures :D

Thanks.

Yeah when we get Justin to do some more we will let you know 87foxstang.

It was taken at a friends new warehouse. They haven't moved the machines in yet, so we had a lot of empty square feet, a scissor lift, and an industrial road :D.