Photoshop Request pls

Hello everyone. I was hopeing someone would be so kind as to take on a small challenge that I am unable to undertake. I was hoping to see a few pics of the new mustang gt in SonicBlue and then in Mineral Grey. :shrug: Preferably the hi-res sideshot that was floating around, but I'll be happy with what ever you can come up with, or can direct my attention to. Many thanks in advance, and I might just come back and give my thanks again. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Here are some pretty close versions to give you an idea. Naturally a real pic will be much better, but you should get the idea. They also happen to be two of my favorite colors.

side-blue.jpg

side-gray.jpg

Thanks for the timley responce. I'm currently torn between the two as my color choice when the time comes to order. You also seemed to have read my mind with the TT II's (thinking 17x8.5 front 17x10.5 if they will still fit ala current model) I've had a silver car, see sig, I currently drive a silver Olds and I drove a charchol colored truck for awhile. I think its time for a change, and I happen to love blue. And I thought sonic blue was a bit darker than that, maybe its just me But you can certainly see the hold I have on silver/grey. Oh, and I was hopeing for the hi-res version of this pic, wingless as you have above, to be used as the base (need a new wallpaper, as well as to better compare them)

mst05_expopup_2.jpg

but thanks for your efforts.

01-SilverDew said:
...I thought sonic blue was a bit darker than that, maybe its just me....Oh, and I was hopeing for the hi-res version of this pic to used as the base (need a new wallpaper, as well as to better compare them)QUOTE]

It may be. That is one of the problems with PS color changing. The image used has a large highlight, and that may be throwing you off as well. The shadow areas are very dark. Here is the pic I used as a reference:
http://gallery.stangnet.net/showphoto.php?photo=586&password=&sort=1&cat=all&page=1

As far as high-rez, that is the only one I had setup for color changing -- I didn't do the rims or anything else, but I do like them a lot.

Thanks again. You see I have never little time with ps, and I don't have it on my machine here. I wouldn't have known about the challenges presented by the pic I posted for reference. But looking at the link you posted for a look at the sonic blue I think I'm leaning that way. Has a bit more personality than the grey at this point (reacts to light better). Thanks to you any any others that post later on.

01-SilverDew said:
Thanks again. ...sonic blue...Has a bit more personality than the grey at this point (reacts to light better).

No problem.
I wouldn't judge you dicision on internet pics. Seeing them in person is the only way to determine how a paint will react to light. However, I would agree that the blue has a little more flair to it, but the gray has a little more sophistication. Also, the gray/black stripes is very Elenor-ish, while the blue/white is very Shelby-ish. Both are going to be hugely popular.

Love the idea of the BOSS coming to a dealership near "me". If they do produce it, I wouldn't want a front airdam/spoiler like the one photoshopped. I think it makes it look to BMWish. If it snows where you live, might be a perfect option though.. LMAO!!!!