PI motor swap help

• Sponsors (?)

Basically, you are going to reuse the fuel rails, coil packs, all your front accesories. You might have to change out your flywheel depending on how many bolts it has. Other than that you have to drill and tap the intake for the 2nd temp sensor. You can use your stock computer and wiring harness. I think that is about it. I'm sure if I missed anything, it will be brought up.

Pete

stangtrooper97 said:
Basically, you are going to reuse the fuel rails, coil packs, all your front accesories. You might have to change out your flywheel depending on how many bolts it has. Other than that you have to drill and tap the intake for the 2nd temp sensor. You can use your stock computer and wiring harness. I think that is about it. I'm sure if I missed anything, it will be brought up.

Pete

I think your thinking of the headswap not motorswap!

Nope, you just use your coil packs from your 96-98, drill the temp sensor, etc. It is less labor than a headswap because all you do is lift the old engine out and the new engine in. You use your old computer to handle the ignition and everything.