Pic of lowered 99-04

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by maverick0011, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Im lowering my car and i need to see some pics of some cars so i can decide how low to go. Tell me how low you went please. Im going to cut the springs so info on that can help too.

2. why cut the springs? Ford C springs are cheap enough, and won't make your car do the ricer hop over every bump.

3. if you get c-springs you will cut 1-2 coils off eventually

4. H&R Super Sport springs

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

5. Just get some Eibach Pro for a lower stance or H&R SSs for a slammed look. Either one new shocks and struts is highly recommended.

Here is mine on Eibach Pros with 18" Saleens to fill it out nicely:
    View attachment 449917
    CIMG1720.jpg
    CIMG1360.jpg

And here with 17s just so you have an idea:
    CIMG1440.jpg

Attached Files:

6. I'll see if I can dig up some pics of my H&R Sports

7. ambo i like......whats youre full setup........(size of saleens, tire size, what kind of springs? and do they rub)?

thanks in advance

8. Hmmm...those 17s looks better than I thought. I'll definitely consider the 18s as more of a "final" upgrade.

BTW, when I'm thinking lowering, am I right to consider all of the following?

• springs
    • shocks and struts
    • caster/camber plates
    • read lower control arms

If so, I'm going to need to do some more financial wizardry... :D

Actually, I was considering the FRPP "G" springs, which are basically the convertible version of the "C" springs. Since they don't lower quite as much, could I get away with not doing the cc plates and LCAs?

9. only diffrence in the G and C is the rear spring rate i thought.

10. my 2000 GT with generic springs from ebay (~$100 shipped). They sold them as an Eibach Clone...

after.jpg

Attached Files:

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know it has camber in the front, that is because I just headed off from an autocross event. THe car is on Steeda competition springs and bilstein struts, but not for long :D

12. Attached Files:

13. AmBo, Are those 18's 9 and 10.5? They look great with that pro kit.

14. Sportlines....and the bullitt package of course

AfterLowering008.jpg

Attached Files:

15. Eibach Sportlines,with maximum motorsports c&c plates,and spring iscolators.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Here's the info on stangsuspension.com...

C: Spring Rating: 650 lb./in. front - 200/300 lb./in. rear (equal to our popular Steeda Sport Springs) Lowers car 1.2 inches front, 1 inch rear

G: Spring Rating: 425/530 lb./in. front - 225-325 lb./in. rear (very close to Eibach Pro-kit specifications) Lowers car 1.5 inches front and rear.

17. Ford C-Springs

[​IMG]

18. eibach sportlines front (no isolators)
    roush springs in the rear

IMG_3955.jpg

Attached Files: