Pic Request No sideskirts

• Sponsors (?)

Cruisin18.jpg

Cruisin14.jpg

Ew! I don't like it. If you're going to go that far, IMO it would look better with lx bumpers.

But that's just me.

Don't forget you'd have to fill and paint over a bunch of holes under the GT ground effects.

I really like Cenok's car though, but man some Cobra sideskirts would really complete that car! Not knocking the car by any means, it makes my wee wee happy, but it would look so much more complete with cobra skirts.

probably stupid question here, but what would it look like when the skirts and door moldings first come off? Would there be a lot of work involved with this? I'm considering doing this as well and i like how that first car looks

I really like Cenok's car though, but man some Cobra sideskirts would really complete that car! Not knocking the car by any means, it makes my wee wee happy, but it would look so much more complete with cobra skirts.

thanks. yeah i didn't plan not having the skirts. i actually have a set of cobra side skirts that i got for it but they are horrible quality. they're from ABC exclusive. i searched everywhere on the net for months before i found these on ebay. the guy didn't know what brand they were, said they came with a parts car, so i got them thinking maybe they'd be some cervini's, or at least decent fit and lines, but no. when they got in, they looked like crap and fit even worse, so i left them off. when i get the dough, i'll dish out the $500 for the skirts from cervini's. :nonono: