Pic whoring? I'm the best at it.... DUW!

• Sponsors (?)

ugh your car makes me love my paint. i think your motivating me to repaint the same color. i love your car and everything that youve done with it keep it up.

and not only is this the new background on my comp. but im gonna resize one of those and send it to my phone to make it that background also

fivespeedsteed said:
ugh your car makes me love my paint. i think your motivating me to repaint the same color. i love your car and everything that youve done with it keep it up.

and not only is this the new background on my comp. but im gonna resize one of those and send it to my phone to make it that background also

Awesome! I really like the compliments! There's no Fox body scene around here so it sucks not being about to hang out with or cruise with anyone! Around here people think it's a nice used car lol

I wish mine looked this good. Her is mine with the same wheels, thought about changing to cobra R's.:hail2:

Attachments

• ATT600373.jpg
    ATT600373.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 70
mines actually YX which is medium frost titanium.. (looked it up on the ford books just to make sure).. i just got done painting my car and the silver is similair but not quite.. this is my medium frost compared to yours.. mine has a goldish look to it