Pick my mufflers....

tranzlucent662

Apr 23, 2003
I have the mods listed in the sig and I am going to change out mufflers. Any ideas. I want loud, but I also want an aggressive tone. I was thinking about the Magnapacks or the Spintech Pro-Streets or maybe 1 Chamber Flows. Any options?

• Sponsors (?)

tranzlucent662 said:
I have the mods listed in the sig and I am going to change out mufflers. Any ideas. I want loud, but I also want an aggressive tone. I was thinking about the Magnapacks or the Spintech Pro-Streets or maybe 1 Chamber Flows. Any options?

2 chamber delta flows. RAsp rasp rasp. Its great, that is if you want to sound like Nascar!

I like the loudness of the bullets, but there is no real tone with them. I was looking at the spintech pro streets on their website and they did not look too bad, about the same price as the magnapack mufflers as well.

GotMustangs said:
Cherry Bombs!!! :D :rlaugh: Just kidding. I'd go with Magnapacks if you're on a budget, Borla if you've got the dough. :nice:

You have something against cherry bombs!? LMFAO J/K I have a set of those bombs and they are as good as saddam was to iraq :nonono: Anyways, I'm getting slp catback by end of the week so IMO I'd say SLP or magnapacks. Good luck :nice: