Picked her up this morning. WOW!

Randyp

Jul 19, 2004
Picked up my new '06 GT this morning. Redfire metalic, IUP interior, MT, 18" polished bullit style wheels. Love this car. It only took a couple of miles to see what a huge difference from my old '92 5.0 LX. Solid, way better ride and handling, and alot quicker. I only got about half way into the gas, but I can tell this is alot faster than the old car. Plus the retro styling made me feel almost like I was back in High School again! Good job, Ford.

• Sponsors (?)

Pictures

Yes I took some pictures the first day but I still use an "old fashioned" 35mm camera so have to wait for pictures to come back. I'll post some when they come back. Guess I'll have to get a digital camera one of these days. Next time you're at the track for a big pro event (Grand AM, ALMS, etc.) check and see that most of the professional photographers are using 35mm cameras with big telephotos on them. I am thinking they still provide higher quality pictures than digital cameras?

Did receive a compliment on the car at a gas station today.

Don't worry scrming I'm around bananas all day at the station and, I prefer the other fruit:nice: Now how can I convince the MRS. her potassium is low! Sorry Randy didn't mean to rob your thread!:OT: Back on, congrats again I bet you feel like a million bucks when you get a thumbs up! Little jealous since my pony wont be built for another 6 days(who counting anyways!LOL).