So after almost a year of trying to get this project finished, I finally got it back on the ground on 4 wheels yesterday. It's not done, but I wanted to be sure the springs were cut to closely match the ride height in the front before I totally finish putting stuff back together. I haven't really worked on it a whole lot in the last year, life has gotten in the way, work... kids... etc. But I really wanted to get this back up and running again and at least be able to take it out of the garage and wash the damn thing, LOL. I never did fully strip and paint everything, I didn't want it to snowball into a bigger effort than it already is. The things left to do are clean and re-install the fuel tank, install the rear sway bar, install the cat-back, put console back together after doing the e-brake handle mod, and put trunk trim back in. Then I'll still need to get new rear wheels before I can really drive it anywhere, it's still got the 18x10 FR500's in the back with a SN95 offset and stick out way too much. I'm going to buy a pair of 18x9 FR500's in a S197 offset to replace them and hope they fit. Then it just needs registration and inspection stickers to drive it again. Some of the things I had to do to make it this far... I screwed up the front seal replacing the pinion flange so I had to replace that and the fluid. I got the bushings from Amazon installed in the subframe as well as the front and rear mount for the diff. Stainless brake lines, and FINALLY a working e-brake with new pads as the old setup never had a working e-brake. I had to cut the stock IRS springs for now and did 1 coil and it's pretty close to the ride height of the sportlines on the front. I had to buy a IRS catback and still need to install it. I also went ahead and put on a new fuel filter as it'll be a PITA to do it again once this is all buttoned up.