picked up another fox!

82CapriRS

Dec 3, 2004
New Jersey
friend of mine bought this car from a guy who got if off ebay. lol i know it sounds all messed up but if you still follow then heres how i got it and for a good deal. my friend got it, it ran, but sometimes would just stop running, very random an he tried replacing the fuel pump (holley blue) but it still did it. he got sick of it breakin down on him an just wanted it gone. thats where i got lucky an took it out of his hands. the car was a 4cyl, someone did a carb'd v8 in it with brand new edelbrock performer intake, holley 650dp new dura spark ignition, small sun pro tach, oil pressure, volts and water temp are on seperate gauges under the stereo. the car runs really good but would just keep stalling. found out after i dropped the tank that they had it sucking through the duck bill valve. so every time it didnt suck a constant flow, i guess it would drain back into the tank. other then that the car needs to be timed an runs good. theres 3 surface rust spots that rub off with your finger on the hood, no rust anywhere else. has stock trans an i will be puttin an aod in it (yea its auto). the blue interior is a downfall but is somewhat clean and all there. anyways, heres the only pic that i have of it so far, havent even had time to clean it yet. i would tell ya what i paid for it but i'd have to kill ya lol.

89lx.jpg

Attachments

• 89lx.jpg
    89lx.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Sponsors (?)

My Volvo trade offer still stands...haha

If it didnt have the blue interior it would be desirable. PM me or catch me on AIM or text me...i need more pics of it!

Oh yeah....I know you meant it to be a "look what i got" but the for sale bit will make it a for sale thread...take that part out or :lock:

took that part out. didnt even think about that when i posted this. ill pass on the volvo bill lol. as soon as i take more pics ill post em up. maybe tomorrow but its supposed to snow so idk how well there gonna come out. ill take motor, interior an outside pics with my digi, this photo was with my phone believe it or not

i moved, new job..then got hurt on the job so im on workmans comp doin physical therapy 3 times a week for almost 2 months now, my knee still isnt fixed, or any better since it happened. doctor is a real jack***. but on top of that have been savin for parts for the car. sprayin it now and got all the safety's an whatnot for that, just got alum d/s, RHS200cc heads an air gap intake. doin 342 stroker with my stock block for now. how ya been? read that you got a cobra you luck sob lol. sad that hackjob is gone but was worth the swap. you will get another fox in the future lol

andd? i actually fell on a truck(dump truck) lug nut because the ladder that i was gettin off slid across the floor, i tried to catch my balance on my feet but there wasnt much room and all 155lbs of me went on my knee an into the lug nut. knee is still swollen but that doesnt really matter. i also have problems with my shoulders because apparently im a 24yr old trapped in a 50yr olds body...guess thats funny too. doctors think me hitting it, irritated it an that i now have basically tendonitis is my knee. which is a life long injury an obviously will affect me walking or running alot for the rest of my life..guess thats funny too. either way what does that have to do with this post?