Picked up my 94 GT *Pics*

1hot5.0

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2002
Surprise, Arizona
I picked up my 94 GT on 7/5, so I thought I would post some pictures All I have done so far is washed the car, sprayed down the engine bay with water and a little engine degreaser, cleaned the interior a little bit, and re-wired the foglights.

Any way, here is the car. It has 60,000 miles on it, and has an AODE. Has gears in it, but I'm not sure which ratio yet. Let me know what you guys think. :shrug:

dscf1234.jpg

dscf1232.jpg

dscf1230.jpg

dscf1240.jpg

I will post better pictures, and some of the interior when I finish cleaning up the car. It still has the original spark plug wires from 1994, and still had the air silencer in it with the paper filter. First mods will be a Mac catback, a trans cooler, and a shift kit w/ 3,000 stall when I get the money.

*Also, I started a new job on 7/6 and got almost a $3 an hour raise. Woo hoo, more money for stang parts. :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

'97 Cobra wheels! Mine had those when I bought it, too... but I wish it had low miles like your's. :bang: I hear those wheels (with charcoal inners) are getting hard to come by nowadays. I now have DD Bulitts, though, so if anyone wants the '97's + tires..... I'll cut you a deal. (SN members only, though)

Nice car! :nice: